[Q] Downloaded an app, not showing up space taken

Search This thread

no_username_available

May 14, 2013
Toronto
hi guys, i downloaded asphalt 8 airborne on my sp and it said in sufficient space left at 90% of the download, i checked and it said i have 1.7gb left so i said ok fine and cancelled the download, now im getting notifications telling me that i have critical space left. i now have 2mb left and that app never downloaded. does anyone know how i can get my space back?

Nanostray

Oct 30, 2012
hi guys, i downloaded asphalt 8 airborne on my sp and it said in sufficient space left at 90% of the download, i checked and it said i have 1.7gb left so i said ok fine and cancelled the download, now im getting notifications telling me that i have critical space left. i now have 2mb left and that app never downloaded. does anyone know how i can get my space back?

I think you have to wipe data from mediascanner, reboot and just wait 'til it has rescanned everything on your device. Worked for me

Sahaab

May 14, 2013
London ON
Look in sdcard
Then android and obb
Basically
/Sdcard/android/obb
There will be a golder inside it which will be related to games u have downloaded
Only large files are in this folder hence there is a big chance that only the ashphalt 8 file is on it but be careful if u delete wrong folder u might have to redownload data for another game

Sent from my C5306 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts