Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ktrotter11

Sep 13, 2009
Houston
You WISH man. The open source community re-engineers with limited documentation and is limited in funds $$$ vs the manufactures. Of course the released software from manufactures should be solid and first to be public but this build isnt even a public release. CM its just the opposite. Not only has CM released a very solid release first but the current HTC release isn't even public and for all we know not even a final stable build. For it being there own device it sure took them forever to even get a leak out.

They only make 20 devices a year tho so shame on HTC right???? Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Swayyy

Oct 24, 2010
Los Angeles
Where is my f****ng screen off?? Anyways.. looking forward to screen off with sense! Doesnt seem like Google Voice wants to work on this rom either... Just gets stuck at "Updating Settings" Will update this issue... Anyone got voice working?

[highlight]Mod Edit: Watch your mouth[/highlight]

Last edited by a moderator:

BrandonEnr7

Sep 4, 2010
Walnut Creek, CA
Where is my f****g screen off?? Anyways.. looking forward to screen off with sense! Doesnt seem like Google Voice wants to work on this rom either... Just gets stuck at "Updating Settings" Will update this issue... Anyone got voice working?

I got it working, just exited out of the screen, then went back to it, tried again and it worked. Yeah it was buggy but ended up getting it to work in the end though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Karl

mlin

Dec 27, 2007
They only make 20 devices a year tho so shame on HTC right???? Lol

Speaking of which, wouldn't it be great if HTC only made like 4 devices? Higher level device with and without a keyboard and a lower level device with and without keyboard. Imagine the support and development...

Tapa tapa tapa

tech7

Dec 20, 2006
this is an awsome rom i like it but only issue so far is wait on developers to make there app work on gingerbread and bright issues on hardware 003 i have no clue what kind of screen i have

ktrotter11

Sep 13, 2009
Houston
Speaking of which, wouldn't it be great if HTC only made like 4 devices? Higher level device with and without a keyboard and a lower level device with and without keyboard. Imagine the support and development...

Tapa tapa tapa

I agree but most of their devices or exclusive and they support android and that other os called windows phone

mlin

Dec 27, 2007
I agree but most of their devices or exclusive and they support android and that other os called windows phone

True. I suppose thet could do 4 phones and 2 os'es.

Anyhow, I can't believe this thread has 129k views in 12 hours. Awesome.

Tapa tapa tapa

Nagrom Nniuq

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 12, 2007
Hw 0003 no brightness issues

So weird. I have HW 003 with brightness issue. What is going on?

Did you not wipe anything? I'm wondering if the people who don't have the bug didn't wipe everything and something is getting carried over.

I did a full wipe of everything, factory reset, cache, dalvik, even SD card. Twice. Then flashed, then wiped everything again, reflashed. Still have the brightness bug. Weird that two of the exact same phones would have different problem.

I've got 0003 hardware and I have the brightness issue as well as no the app market (from my computer) not recognizing my phone...

What's worse is the search function is down on XDA's web forum so I can't find a solution (which I thought I saw many pages back) in this thread.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts