[HELP EACH OTHER] WP7 activation code sharing

Search This thread

dada.81

Sep 18, 2007
russian mobile asked

Anyone got a valid mobile phone number of HTC from Russia, Microsoft asked me to give them one, instead of IMEI.
I'm from Serbia and want to activate mt HD2. So I sent an email to Russian Microsoft as it was explained on the first page here, but since I didn't have a mobile number I sent them a generated IMEI from a Russian email dada.81@bk.ru, which I created. could any one help please, and will russian AC work in Serbia, TIA.

hassam_tariq2003

Jan 19, 2013
Islamabad, Pakistan
please read previous posts

hi,
can you send me a key for my hd2 ???
I'm italian....
Tanks for your great work

my mail: l.daniele85@yahoo.it

hello thanks for the support first of all, i'm testing wp on hd2 and i need a activation code for italy.

arsenio81@gmail.com

thank you very much

anyone got a valid mobile phone number of htc from russia, microsoft asked me to give them one, instead of imei.
I'm from serbia and want to activate mt hd2. So i sent an email to russian microsoft as it was explained on the first page here, but since i didn't have a mobile number i sent them a generated imei from a russian email dada.81@bk.ru, which i created. Could any one help please, and will russian ac work in serbia, tia.

please read previous posts before posting newones

hassam_tariq2003

Jan 19, 2013
Islamabad, Pakistan

PLEASE LEARN TO READ.........i clearly stated that if you want an activation code then you have to "PM" (PRIVATE MESSAGE) me your e-mail and not just post it as a reply.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE XBOX LIVE REGION, CLICK HERE

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wp7 activation keys giveaway

i have unblacklisted and working activation keys...if anyone wants them....PM me your email address and thank me after you get it......

Edit: This service has been discontinued.
    I just got 2 more WORKING keys from my sources......If you want them.....First CLICK THE THANKS KEY AND PM me your E-mail address inorder to get the key....ALSO I AM NOT ALWAYS ONLINE SO GIVE ME 12 HOURS MARGIN....
    russia@microsoft.com gives an activation code with no any questions. If you don't know russian, there is an example of message:

subj: Ключ активации для HTC HD7

Здравствуйте, мне необходим ключ активации Windows Live ID для Windows Phone 7.
    Иван Иванов (just google some russian names instead of it), контактный номер 8 (495) 7xx-xx-xx
    DO YOU WANT AN ACTIVATION CODE? OR DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A CALL FOR SOMEBODY ELSE?

Post here if you tried the follow at least 3X!
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=911579

I know how annoying it is when you call MS a lot for a code, wasting all your money cause the local cal-center "can not help you with that problem". i also saw people that manage to easily get 3 codes, without wasting money. i also saw some people, like me, that did not manage to get a code but really tried it...
    So.... What about 1 topic where people can help each other?!?!

IF YOU WANT A CODE:
    Please ask nicely in your post for an code. ALSO EXPLAIN WHY U CAN'T GET ONE YOURSELF!!! if you got one, be gratefull, thank him, maybe buy him a beer :D

IF YOU WANT TO HELP SOMEBODY, so he can also enjoy WP7, just as much as you do...
    Please call your MS-central and obtain a key (just as you probably did before). Then reply on the request-post: say you got a code.
    PM the user with that code.
    CONTINUE YOUR DAY WITH THE FEELING THAT YOU REALLY HELPED SOMEONE!!
    Hello,
    I live in Poland. I called to Microsoft for an AC, and they said, that the Windows Phone Marketplace isn't avalible in Poland. So, i tried ask for an AC, but they wanted IMEI from HD7, and i don't have that. Can Anyone help me?
    Thanks and sorry for my English. :)

The Keys i have work INTERNATIONALLY and if you want one......PM me your email address and get one...