[DISCONTINUED] imilka's CyanogenMod 9 v03 [IMM76D/4.0.4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dkotoric

Jun 29, 2007
Ankeny
is there a reason this is not being picked up by the cm team for official updates

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

DJ-Tumor

Mar 25, 2012
Viersen
Xiaomi Mi 10
Google Pixel 7
What a question?!
You´ve buildt 3 pretty much working ROMs :p

They would be total weirdos not asking :D
But since the world is big you might send them a short notice of what you´ve done so far so that they can get you on their radar.

If there is no interest why don´t you combine powers with jamie D ?
He could need a team mate since he is alone it seems.

Anyway you decide...one thing is clear Galaxy Note would loose a halfway magician if you retire ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: moyajaya

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
To put it briefly: xplodwild would've had working builds on his device 2-3 weeks ago if a bogus recovery (I don't know whose recovery it was) hadn't hardbricked him. When the device tree repo becomes public and it goes official is his decision. I really don't know what the criteria are for when a THS device tree goes "live".

(those kernel commits are mine)

Edit: Personally I would prefer to take the device tree repo public sooner rather than later in order to start getting community contributions, but it's not my decision and I haven't been able to catch those whose decision it is to chat with them about it. The repo came a LONG way over the weekend to the point where it generated the first confirmed working build sometime Saturday.

Last edited:

imilka

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 13, 2010
Moscow
To put it briefly: xplodwild would've had working builds on his device 2-3 weeks ago if a bogus recovery (I don't know whose recovery it was) hadn't hardbricked him. When the device tree repo becomes public and it goes official is his decision. I really don't know what the criteria are for when a THS device tree goes "live".

(those kernel commits are mine)

Thanks for info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts