[ROM] TGZ | AT&T Stock | 7.8 8835 Full Unlock | October 01, 2012

Search This thread

ryotgz

Dec 15, 2007
www.totalgamerz.com
I am on my 3rd discharge cycle, I hope I can get nearly as good as what you described. I will be ecstatic.

Do you mean using Mirolg's back up program or something different?

One thing I've notice is that IE just kills the battery and fast in Tango. I haven't seen this in Mango near as bad.

To backup my app data I install ultrashots wmdc xap so I can browse the phone folder structure from my PC. Then copy the application data to and from the phone.

G

GuestK00161

One thing I've notice is that IE just kills the battery and fast in Tango. I haven't seen this in Mango near as bad.

To backup my app data I install ultrashots wmdc xap so I can browse the phone folder structure from my PC. Then copy the application data to and from the phone.

I noticed this on every rom I've installed. Even after 5+ charge cycles.

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
Right, keeping my hopes high as it gradually improves (hope not placebo!)

My 3rd cycle discharged in 9 hours. Charging for the 4th time in 2 days, but I hope this goes beyond 12 hours :)

All other aspects of this ROM are excellent! Feels uber sturdy like any stock ROM should.

eeeelliott

Jan 15, 2012
Mill Creek, WA
I hear there's an update available from HTC via Zune. Can someone try to update to this? I'm assuming an AT&T based ROM would update whereas a custom ROM like DFT or ultrashot's wouldn't.
Thanks!

hebinho

Jun 29, 2008
Recife - Brazil
Great Rom After 1 Week

Just reporting that I've been using the rom for a week now and so far no rpoblems whatsoever.

Battery last an average 36 hs. with regular use and some live tiles and push notifications always on.

Thanks.

usethisname

Jul 13, 2008
I haven't had any problems with this ROM. The reception issues I posted about earlier only happens in one area where I work. great work!

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
I don't think this will work. It will most likely fail. The main reason, I think, is the full unlock (it modifies several files).

ryotgz, would you mind doing a similar ROM but with Euro version please? If it is too much mods to do, then forget it, but if it is similar thing, then would love to test it! :)

prjkthack

Jan 4, 2009
Eagan, MN
www.prjkthack.com
Awesome ROM. Simple and to the point. Works flawlessly with my HTC Titan.

I did a search, and was unable to find XAPs of the XAP Deployer and Root Manager apps. I don't suppose you have those handy so I can edit them to be placed in the settings area? I rather don't like them showing up on my app list.

Edit: Found XAP Deployer. Now just for Root Manager. That being said, can I update Root Manager by simply deploying/updating the XAP and it will still function as it should? I don't know if its baked into the ROM into some special way that allows root access and me messing with it may break that.

Last edited:

ryotgz

Dec 15, 2007
www.totalgamerz.com
Awesome ROM. Simple and to the point. Works flawlessly with my HTC Titan.

can I update Root Manager by simply deploying/updating the XAP and it will still function as it should? I don't know if its baked into the ROM into some special way that allows root access and me messing with it may break that.

Thanks!

I would think so, but not 100% sure. I am quite sure the root manager, etc. is installed at first boot. If you have recently flashed the ROM, why not give it a try and see what happens? Better to try now then after getting everything customized and installed after a few days. :)

prjkthack

Jan 4, 2009
Eagan, MN
www.prjkthack.com
Thanks!

I would think so, but not 100% sure. I am quite sure the root manager, etc. is installed at first boot. If you have recently flashed the ROM, why not give it a try and see what happens? Better to try now then after getting everything customized and installed after a few days. :)

I'll give it a try as soon as I can find the XAP to reinstall. Heh. =]
Thanks!

prjkthack

Jan 4, 2009
Eagan, MN
www.prjkthack.com
Hmm, anyone noticing any issues with search for this ROM? If you hit the search button and do a search for a location, and then tap a result and try to bring it up in Maps by hitting the address or Directions, it doesn't appear to work properly. It brings up Maps, but does not automatically jump to the address or pull up directions.

I've also noticed the disappearing keyboard issue only in this ROM. Which is weird since it should be fixed...

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
Hi!

Will you be making an unlocked Euro version at all? I somehow have better TellMe on US version, but better connectivity speed on Euro one. Probably something to do with hardware-software pairing? Currently am back to stock Euro version but miss the screenshot app, battery status and bazaar! :)

Jsoca

Feb 18, 2007
SJO
Hi!

Will you be making an unlocked Euro version at all? I somehow have better TellMe on US version, but better connectivity speed on Euro one. Probably something to do with hardware-software pairing? Currently am back to stock Euro version but miss the screenshot app, battery status and bazaar! :)

Does this rom work on a titan 2 at&t

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AT&T Stock updated to 7.8 8835 Full Unlock

RyoTGZ-WP.jpg

**There are now three editions available for download 7.8 Beta 8835, Tango 8773, & Mango 7720**

****[Purpose of this ROM]****
    To stay as true as possible to the Stock ROM that comes on the AT&T Titan. That means no extra settings, fluff or junk pumped into the ROM. All original applications (AT&T & HTC) are left intact and are uninstallable.
    --------------------------------------------
    -7.8 8835 Edition-

[Build Date]
    October 01, 2012

[Base OS]
    AT&T Stock updated to 7.10.8835.35

[Applications/Features]
    -New 7.8 Start Menu!!
    -Full unlock v3 w/Root Manager by ultrashot
    -IE XAP Deployer by ultrashot
    -Search button override by ultrashot
    -All default AT&T & HTC Apps left intact

[Change log]
    v1.1 - Fixes:
    Games live tile now has the Xbox logo (instead of chess pieces)
    Marketplace icon lost its WP logo sometimes
    About screen restored to default

v1.0 - First public release

[Known issues]
    -Some live tiles only change color after a reboot

-Tango Edition-

[Build Date]
    June 20, 2012

[Base OS]
    AT&T Stock updated to 7.10.8773.98

[Applications/Features]
    -Full unlock v3 w/Root Manager by ultrashot

[Change log]
    v1.1 - First public release
    - Mango Edition-

[Build Date]
    June 20, 2012

[Base OS]
    AT&T Stock ROM 7.10.7720.68

[Applications/Features]
    -Full unlock by ultrashot (not v3/no root manager)

[Change log]

v1.1 - Fixed an issue with settings

[NOTES]
    1. You must have Hard-SPL installed on your Titan first!
    2. Ensure the battery has a 60% charge or higher
    3. Use the RUU to flash. I recommend the Titan Advanced RUU by Barin
    4. Ensure you have radio ROM v16 installed on your phone.

Caution: Using custom ROMs and flashing HSPL can void your warranty. There is even a chance of bricking devices when flashing any ROM and HSPL. These ROMs were tested and no issues were found, but your experience may be different. If you need to send your device in for repair, be sure to flash back to stock ROM and SPL.

Downloads!
    Download all RyoTGZ ROMs here
    Donations - If you enjoy my ROMs, please consider supporting my cooking habit :p

*Many thanks to - DFT, Ultrashot, Football, nhathoa & many, many others*
    *Picture borrowed from WPCentral
    Marketplace does not start!!!.

Hard Reset phone twice and marketplace still doesn't start.

Tried Marketplace configs from this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1624890 but no luck!!!

Great rom otherwise.:)

I am uploading v.1.1 right now. Fixes the settings issue.

Weird, I didn't see any marketplace issues. I just downloaded and installed an app in the new version :)

EDIT: V1.1 is uploaded and first post updated. Tango version is being tested currently :)
    Tango is uploaded and ready!
    I'll pass on this version and wait for updated Tango version (hopefully coming up soon). Cheers.

I do have a Tango ROM I am currently testing that uses the stock ROM as the base.

As I side note - I've noticed an issue with opening some system application settings (Open settings, and slide over to applications). Some open with a delay and some not at all. I am investigating to see if this is a side effect of using the FullUnlock v3 on mango. I am removing the download link in the first post for now.
    Oh this rom does not have tango? Does this rom also allow installing xap from IE as well as email?

Sent from my Titan Tango Terrific using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

No. Hence the untouched stock rom with the exception of full unlock. Yes, it does have IE xap installer.