[Q] stuck please help

Search This thread

khanbaba59

May 9, 2011
I have i337m MODEL. It was rooted and i downloaded odin app from market. downloaded "BeanStalk 4.4.215 jfltecan" rom and tried to install through odin app. I thought i didnt need anything esle. the installation failed and now my phone is stuck on "Samsung galaxy s4" screen. i tried to wipe data and cache but still no help. still stuck. can someone please help.
Thanks

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I have i337m MODEL. It was rooted and i downloaded odin app from market. downloaded "BeanStalk 4.4.215 jfltecan" rom and tried to install through odin app. I thought i didnt need anything esle. the installation failed and now my phone is stuck on "Samsung galaxy s4" screen. i tried to wipe data and cache but still no help. still stuck. can someone please help.
Thanks

You don't flash ROMs through ODIN. You'll need to use ODIN from your computer to flash the stock firmware, reroot, install a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM, and flash the ROM through the custom recovery.

Reactions: khanbaba59

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
ok any idea where to donload the stock firmware?

sammobile.com should have it. You'll need to make a free account, and search for your model. I'm not sure what firmwares you can and can't downgrade on i337m, so try and get the same one you were on before. You might also want to use a CSC changer to make sure it identifies with your correct carrier, but I don't believe it's necessary.

Reactions: khanbaba59

khanbaba59

May 9, 2011
sammobile.com should have it. You'll need to make a free account, and search for your model. I'm not sure what firmwares you can and can't downgrade on i337m, so try and get the same one you were on before. You might also want to use a CSC changer to make sure it identifies with your correct carrier, but I don't believe it's necessary.

Thank you so much for your help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks

You don't flash ROMs through ODIN. You'll need to use ODIN from your computer to flash the stock firmware, reroot, install a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM, and flash the ROM through the custom recovery.
    ok any idea where to donload the stock firmware?