[Completed] Discussions Comparing 10" Tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

databoy2k

Apr 5, 2011
Hey All:

Is there a general forum or place where people provide recommendations across brands and models?

I'm trying to get a recommendation for a 10" Tablet. It has to be Android, and I need good USB-OTG support. My preference is something with Cyanogenmod (or other custom rom) support so that it will last more than a couple of Android revisions. I'm not hugely price sensitive but want to get good bang for my buck as well.

I'm somewhat bitter about my Sony Tablet S, which was dropped like a hot potato by Sony in the VAIO selloff and has since received absolutely no support (and very limited development, not for lack of trying by very capable developers). So longevity is going to be a key for me in this purchase.

Thanks for any help!

--Databoy2k

dagger

Hey All:

Is there a general forum or place where people provide recommendations across brands and models?

I'm trying to get a recommendation for a 10" Tablet. It has to be Android, and I need good USB-OTG support. My preference is something with Cyanogenmod (or other custom rom) support so that it will last more than a couple of Android revisions. I'm not hugely price sensitive but want to get good bang for my buck as well.

I'm somewhat bitter about my Sony Tablet S, which was dropped like a hot potato by Sony in the VAIO selloff and has since received absolutely no support (and very limited development, not for lack of trying by very capable developers). So longevity is going to be a key for me in this purchase.

Thanks for any help!

--Databoy2k

Hey there.:)
You would like to post your query here in this thread in order to have the best response.
Also take a look here and here too.:)
cheers.

Last edited:

databoy2k

Apr 5, 2011
Thanks. I posted in the first thread. I was trying to stay out of the Model vs. Model threads to stay in general topics as well as to not hijack (just in case someone recommends the Transformer, for example)

Status
Not open for further replies.