unable to enter with CWM recovery mode after rooting .

Search This thread

anonymooos

Mar 7, 2013
casablanca
after passing the root (cwm ) following the correct steps of vio tutorials (odin 4.38 ; beni_cwm-5_ext4_v2, beni 1.0) after the reboot when i try to enter on recovery mode the black screen still freezing on the "samsung logo" and nothing happens ... plz help me about that guys ...(normal mode is working) .
my OS is froyo 2.2.1 .
plz some help here .

speed_bot

Jan 18, 2012
Bangalore
after passing the root (cwm ) following the correct steps of vio tutorials (odin 4.38 ; beni_cwm-5_ext4_v2, beni 1.0) after the reboot when i try to enter on recovery mode the black screen still freezing on the "samsung logo" and nothing happens ... plz help me about that guys ...(normal mode is working) .
my OS is froyo 2.2.1 .
plz some help here .

um flash any gb f/w via odin then flash cwm..cwm doesnt support froyo aka android 2.1

Harpratap

Jan 24, 2012
Mumbai
the same answer of speed bot ... i can't install any other rom if i unable to boot on recovery mode is there any other way or suggestions ??

Try booting in download mode then..
Reboot the phone into Download Mode by holding down both the Volume Down button and the Home key (middle key) while turning on your phone.
Then flash stock GB from samfirmware
And install recovery via odin

Read the guide on the top in general section.

anonymooos

Mar 7, 2013
casablanca
Try booting in download mode then..
Reboot the phone into Download Mode by holding down both the Volume Down button and the Home key (middle key) while turning on your phone.
Then flash stock GB from samfirmware
And install recovery via odin

Read the guide on the top in general section.

i read the guide and it's clear anaugh ... but at first i don't understand how can i flash GB stock from samfirmware ... i'm afred to made some mistake costs me my cell phone ... sorry for disturbing and i apriciete more help brother

speed_bot

Jan 18, 2012
Bangalore
i read the guide and it's clear anaugh ... but at first i don't understand how can i flash GB stock from samfirmware ... i'm afred to made some mistake costs me my cell phone ... sorry for disturbing and i apriciete more help brother

no problems your phone is safe..just enter the download mode and flash gb firmware that should do.you can download it from samfirmware .gt s5670

Reactions: anonymooos

Harpratap

Jan 24, 2012
Mumbai

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/
get latest firmware of your country from here^
Type 5670 in search (down left one) and check the latest version of your country.

Reactions: anonymooos

anonymooos

Mar 7, 2013
casablanca
Type 5670 in search (down left one) and check the latest version of your country.

thnx a loooooot bro that works well ... i get back finaly my recovery mode but with froyo ... is there any version of jelly bean ? to install it using odin ? and how can i root it even daugh froyo is not compatible with WCM ...

anonymooos

Mar 7, 2013
casablanca

thnx a loooot bro i fainaly get back my recovery ... now i just need some how to root it bcz i still using froyo ... i reod on the guid ''SuperOneClick'' but wheen i try to downloed it i got lost ... what can be done here bro .

speed_bot

Jan 18, 2012
Bangalore
thnx a loooooot bro that works well ... i get back finaly my recovery mode but with froyo ... is there any version of jelly bean ? to install it using odin ? and how can i root it even daugh froyo is not compatible with WCM ...

first flash any gb firmware..then root then install cwm via odin then you can flash any rom that you want.

shakisuku

Sep 2, 2015
Im also in same position....im unable to enter recovery mod....im not getting the manu in recovery mod.
Msg is showing"unable to normal boot"
Im not even abl to do factry reset.coz for factry reset system need to reboot...every time the phone is stuck in same position. I did odin process...and it shows green signal....but after compliting the odin process system had to reboot to enter recovery mod..i process the next but before entering the final manu, the system is stuck during reboot.
Pls help me bro........i need ur urgent support brother.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

no problems your phone is safe..just enter the download mode and flash gb firmware that should do.you can download it from samfirmware .gt s5670