AOKP mr-2

Search This thread

jluva420

Jul 15, 2013
Any chance both WiFi and BT work? I had no WiFi until 9/26 CM build which other than BT works flawlessly. All ROMs I flash have issues getting a call in the car while streaming audio. Streams fine then takes call fine but when I hang up phone either freezes,makes a noise and freezes or just hotboots. To deal I turn off phone in BT settings and answer with my hand. I need to stream audio. I hope this is fixed and if it is I'll be flashing again.

Last edited:

1droidmod

Feb 12, 2013
Sioux Falls
Ya. I have experienced none of those issues. No fc no reboots. No freezes.. Give it a try.. Let me know what/if u have issues!!

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA
hit ThAnKs if I was helpful!!!

1droidmod

Feb 12, 2013
Sioux Falls

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380424745624.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380424745624.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,468
  • uploadfromtaptalk1380424762723.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380424762723.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,370
Last edited:

zakk87

Sep 3, 2010
I also installes by bmm on system3 and green led...hmm

Wysłane z mojego XT910 przy użyciu Tapatalk 4

pseudoheld

May 8, 2009
maybe its only made for slot 1
i have it running on SS stock slot for now and it feels pretty good. no issues so far.
wifi, bluetooth, gps, everything working as expected. will see how it goes over the coming days.

OK I TAKE IT ALL BACK ;)
after a reboot i lost my internal storage meaning i can't install any more apps. can't even browse to my internal storage with a file browser...weird behaviour :S

Last edited:

1droidmod

Feb 12, 2013
Sioux Falls
Click on the nightly u want. Safestrap slot 1 seems to work great. Did not fully boot up on slot 2

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA

RiggsDaRuler

Jul 5, 2012
I'm on PAC man ROM now. Thinking of making the switch. Has anyone had any random reboots??

Sent from my XT912 using xda app-developers app

1droidmod

Feb 12, 2013
Sioux Falls
No reboots random here, internal storage seems to come and go.. wiping (cache, dalvic) and letting phone sit should bring it back. Keep in mind, not stable yet, just nightly now. Only issue so far, internal storage.

SpYdEr RAZR CDMA

Crumplet

Sep 20, 2012
Google Pixel 4 XL
4.3 nightlies, very smooth. Battery friendly. Responsive...
+1
http://aokp.co/devices/

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA

ROM works great with SS stock slot and jbx. So far so good. Still testing but over all very smooth and no signs of any bugs after doing a fix permission with in SS to get wifi working.

Sent from my XT910 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

tombstonex

Jul 15, 2010
Keyboard Issues

Anyone else having a force close on the keyboard. Makes the ROM unusable as i can not get on play store to download a new one (no titanium, no logging into google) what to do? Downloaded the build "2013-09-28"

tsunamik

Mar 1, 2012
Stupid question, but do you have correct gapps for 4.3 ROM? It force closed to me all the time when I had wrong gapps :)

Anyway, using for second day now, no bugs encountered yet, no hiccups, no freezes, no random reboots, battery is quite good, smoothness unmatched by any other ROM.

Installed in old 3.11 SS slot 3.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    4.3 nightlies, very smooth. Battery friendly. Responsive... 4.3 gApps also a reboot maybe necessary for wifi.
    +1

8-28-14
    DELETED

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA
    We're preparing to tackle KitKat, and get you those 4.4 builds you've been craving. However, we're not quite out of Jelly Beans... and we're not a fan of storing leftovers. So...

Coming soon will be a final Milestone build for 4.3. We've set half of our team on ironing out the short list of issues we've had with it, and a final build will be coming for MOST of your devices. Unfortunately a few here and there will have an issue or two left unresolved… they won't get a Milestone build. Sorry up front! That shouldn't dissuade you from enjoying our final super-stable nightly build!

The other half of the team is getting started on 4.4, and we're starting clean. We've reorganized internally, and will be approaching KitKat in a far more streamlined fashion in an effort to correct the admittedly slooooow releases we suffered from in 4.3. This restructuring will allow us to keep as much of “our” code separate from mainline AOSP, making updates faster and easier. We'll also be strictly enforcing our updated code submission guidelines to adhere to what we need to have everything tidy and clean.

What this means, dearest Kanglings, is that our first 4.4 release will be nearly barebones AOSP... however, the features will start pouring back very quickly, and hopefully the new approach on the back-end translates to faster updates for all of you fine folks. Nightlies for 4.4 are just on the horizon, and we'll see them soon.

Regarding the word "soon" – putting deadline dates on these goals of ours would be very stressful, so we don't. ETAs make the unicorn (perfect code) we're chasing fade away. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it's for the best! We will share all of the details as quickly as we decide what they are!

Thanks for using our ROM. Thanks for your patience. Thanks for making all our effort worthwhile. Thanks most of all, for sharing with us the love of Android.

This came from AOKP.CO Android app only thing their might not be anyone to compile this update for us. :(

Sent from my XT910 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    ruzuvy6u.jpg
    the file on goo.im is corrupted, i tried downloading it thrice, can anyone upload it ...

PS They arent working on 4.4 for Spyder?

Thanx

Don't know if you or anyone else cares but I downloaded about 100+ bunk-good-4-nothing aokp mr2 spyder roms and eventually found an uncorrupted download.. Here it is!!

10-6-2013 Nightly

http://d-h.st/vqg

Screenshot of buildprop

HTC one m8 vzw
    I've found even if it shows I have 3g. the minute I try anything with data it says there is a network problem. So don't trust if it says you have it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

When 3g displays on my phone it indeed works. Of course a bit slower. No network connection message i will get when in dead spot. Controversial issue here!!

XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA