BatteryStatus-Plugin, DeviceLock and Overclock for XDA Neo

Search This thread

Germanboy4u

Apr 25, 2008
Hi,
I have 2 issiues

does somebody know if it's possible to use the Lightsensor of the hd2?
I have the idea to use the lightsensor to change the skin like if it's dark there is a white skin and at day there is a black skin.
do you think this is possible?

somebody asked me if it is possible to make a diagram with HS++ like this app
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=516458
I hope you can help me to implement this feature :)
Germanboy4u

Flyview

May 17, 2010
Toronto/San Diego
I'd like to know if it's possible to overclock to a specific number other than the preset values (221, 234, 247, etc).

I'm getting banding on the screen at some speeds that are otherwise stable, and I would have a lot more to play with if I could set anything from 201-202-203...298-299, etc.

Also, if one could skip a clock value during scaling as some speeds aren't stable. For example, 247 will crash the phone right away but it is stable at 286!

JVogler

Mar 3, 2010
Is there any way to get the taskbar indicator to show something besides the battery and CPU load percentage? I already have both of those displayed on my current taskbar setup, but am trying to find a way to get available 'Program Memory' to be up there also. I see it is one of the available indicators of the today plugin itself, just don't see the option to change which indicator gets displayed on the taskbar when you enable that one.

pupakota

Sep 29, 2009
Is there any way to get the taskbar indicator to show something besides the battery and CPU load percentage? I already have both of those displayed on my current taskbar setup, but am trying to find a way to get available 'Program Memory' to be up there also. I see it is one of the available indicators of the today plugin itself, just don't see the option to change which indicator gets displayed on the taskbar when you enable that one.

check this and skip hs++'s taskbar indicator(i am using both):
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=612083

Prdus

Feb 1, 2009
Task Bar Battery Indicator refresh ; CPU speed?

Hello, I notice on my HTC Diamond/ t-mobile Compact IV (Qualcomm 7201A CPU), that TaskBar indicator shows only battery status (why not also CPU load, like I can see on my previous Compact III with OMAP?. Battery/CPU Load will be the best like 75/50).

But bug is, that refreshing battery status is not functional without showing also battery in Indicators (with minimum batery showed only) in Rows. I guess why? TakBar indicator would be enough.

So if there will be possibility to have only TaskBar, when I can see batery status / CPU load - also on CPU, that cannot be overclocked, without needing to show also battery icon in rows, it will be fine.

fuorigioco1981

Nov 13, 2008
athens
i want to EXCLUDE numbers starting from 693 outgoing calls .i wrote 693* to exclude all numbers with the prefix 693 but in the today screen the program COUNTS all calls and sms s that start also with 693!exclusion it doesnt work?my phone is hd2
thank you

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good luck with the exams, although after seeing your skills with this project, i'm sure you will pass with flying colours ;)
    thanks a lot :D
    I hope i will make it, but i'm always being nervous in exams...

Your program work very good with me,but it can't auto scale the speed and can't change about LCD. It's good if you can add more option like those in your program :)
    okay... there are a lot of interesting suggestions for further additions, so lets see what comes next.

btw. are there any htc hermes (xda trion) users using BatteryStatus (beside the one i have email-contact with) and having issues?
    Also getting probs trying to download from website. Anywhere else I can get this?!

Ta....
    Wisbar Desktop And Batterystatus

when i use WISBAR DESKTOP it actually shows BATTERYSTATUS with correct data on meters, but every time i try to configure it, - a message that batterystatus disabled appears.... is it actually overclocking my processor while in wisbar desktop mode??
    did you do that as mentioned directly after the title (first page):
    - Copy CallLogs.exe to the same directory as BSCallTimes.xml

if yes, then i guess your xml-file is corrupt. The last 3 users having a corrupt xml-file tried to keep a big flat file by renaming and merging the xml-files. You should do that only if you know when an xml-file is well-formed.

Does that help?

I deleted the xml-file and now with a new one I can see the call logs of this period ... another question: Is it possible to see the call logs of a previous period? How? I notice the xml-files are backuped with the date appended to its name. How can I read this files? Thanks.