[[ROM][4.3.1][JLS36I] SlimBean - T0lteatt [Build 2][+WEEKLIES]

Search This thread

gahsan

Nov 12, 2012
Common guys thread is 2 pages long read before posting. I already said what's happening with the build.

Not a bug that 64GB card is probably using ntfs or exfat neither is supported by aosp.

Oh, I knew what was happening with the build. I was just re-iterating the same experience. It wasn't a complaint at all. :)

I'm not 100% sure how I formatted the sdcard since it's been a while but if the card is not supported by aosp, how does it work just fine on 4.2.2, though?

Last edited:

rhaneyjr

Feb 10, 2012
Visalia
OK, just flashed it and everything booted fine at first..

I flashed the rom, the beta 2 gapps, the extras, from beta one, and the photosphere zip from the slim website, all in the same session..

Also, there was no APN setup, so I had to manually setup the APN for ATT..Problem is that even after I setup the APN, and saved it, after rebooting, there was NO APN....I did this twice, and the same thing happenned, no APN showing up....cant make phone calls or use data on 4g without an APN...

Then when I tried to reboot the 3rd time, it just hung on the slim logo...

so, I will restore to an older version, and wait awhile..

thanks, PR!

Same scenario here. Back to alpha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
I am a heathen indeed and damn proud of it!

:laugh: :D

ahavysuv.jpg

LOL :p

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

envision

Oct 21, 2007
Tampa
Hey Envision are you finding the 4.3 better with signal strength. Between Samsung and 4.2 of vanilla android I found the signal strength to be weak on the vanilla.

I have nothing but great things to say about 4.3 I get good service everywhere and the low volume I had on 4.2 seems to be non existent even on the stock slim kernal

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP2.png

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages on your device.

Original Slim Features:

1. The Real Dark Slim
    2. Notification drawer Shortcuts
    3. Full hardware key rebinding!
    4. Keyboard rotation
    5. SlimCenter

Check out our full feature list here

Changelog
    Find our latest Changelog go here

Chat with the slim team and other slim users
    • IRC: #slimusers @freenode
    • New to IRC? Don't have a native app? Try the Freenode web client [link] or the Firefox extension Chatzilla [link]
    • More interested in development and compiling? Check out our development channel. #slimdev
    • Check out our forum if you're looking for a place to talk all day long about SlimROMs FORUM
    • Google+ [link]
    • Twitter [link]
    • Facebook [Link]

Installation instructions
    For Most Users
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in the Changelog
    • Download the latest build from [here]
    • Addons ( if you don't have it already) from [here]
    • !Recommended! Full wipe, and manual format /system
    • Flash ROM and the addons you want, reboot

FAQ
    Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Help us out!
    If you want to help us by translating slim to your language check out Crowdin.net and submite your translations.
    Or consider a donation.

Thanks!
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the rom source code.
    Kernel source can be found here
    Note: Some users might be affected with a /data corruption bug after a reboot. If this happens Factory reset, Format system, format data flash 4.2.2 rom.

Note 2 : To get root working go to Settings -> Developer options, then change the option "root access" to "apps and adb".

Note 3: Completely new base with over 5 million code changes.... Please format system and factory reset to avoid any issues.!!!
    No more low volume without any tweaking!? That's.. wonderful. Definitely will be trying this one out after hearing that.

Boeffla sound app

I check every day over and over just to see if its up lol.

Should happen sometime in the weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    New build is out