[OFF-TOPIC] whatsapp group of xda users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

drsiddique5700

Aug 21, 2012
Nanded Maharashtra
hello xdaians i thougt why not creat an whatsapp group of xda users so tat we will remain connected and no need to send pm or wait for replies.what u say guyz?
feel free to post ur numbers here and i will add u asap.thx

drsiddique5700

Aug 21, 2012
Nanded Maharashtra
since there is already a group started by a user above i m thinking to end this thread.sorry i didnt find that while creating this thread. i request all of u to join there have fun byee

drsiddique5700

Aug 21, 2012
Nanded Maharashtra
whatsapp group

i am running a whatsapp group and a couple of well known devs and many senior members already joined it so if u wanna join feel free to pm ur number or post it here.i tried above users group but seriously i didnt liked the rude behaviour of users there plz dnt mind.so i m looking forward to willing users thery are most welcome.thx

TheATHEiST

Sep 29, 2008
Hull
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S21
I don't really see the point in this at all?

We have a forum for a reason so dev work can be shared/discussed publicly. Why on earth would we want to talk with strangers via whatsapp? Or is it that you don't have any real friends and want to look like you have when out in public playing with phone?

If you want to share/discuss XDA stuff do it on XDA otherwise what's point in having the forum in first place?

Reactions: jitin02

malybru

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 16, 2006
London
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Mod Edit

May I remind you of the XDA RULES # 15

15. Keep threads / posts on-topic

Whilst a minor amount of off-topic posting may be overlooked, the general rule is that your posts / threads must be relevant to the Forum / thread in which you are posting.

Thread closed

malybru
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't really see the point in this at all?

We have a forum for a reason so dev work can be shared/discussed publicly. Why on earth would we want to talk with strangers via whatsapp? Or is it that you don't have any real friends and want to look like you have when out in public playing with phone?

If you want to share/discuss XDA stuff do it on XDA otherwise what's point in having the forum in first place?