New to the Note 3

Search This thread

harrytery

Apr 17, 2011
Edit: this should have been posted in the Q&A...sorry about that
Edit 2: probably should have read more in depth than I did...
If the mods feel the need to close this in light of my ignorance...Please do

Just got my hands on a note 3.
Been an S4 owner with the luxury of having MDK...so I'm new to this whole safe strap thing.

Rooted it via vroot, installed safestrap and set up the first ROM slot. Unfortunately I have no clue to set the partition sizes to. When I installed Baja I go into storage and have 28GB installed on the internal storage.

Is it normal for the storage to have so little available space?

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Gil Smash

Jan 14, 2011
Edit: this should have been posted in the Q&A...sorry about that
Edit 2: probably should have read more in depth than I did...
If the mods feel the need to close this in light of my ignorance...Please do

Just got my hands on a note 3.
Been an S4 owner with the luxury of having MDK...so I'm new to this whole safe strap thing.

Rooted it via vroot, installed safestrap and set up the first ROM slot. Unfortunately I have no clue to set the partition sizes to. When I installed Baja I go into storage and have 28GB installed on the internal storage.

Is it normal for the storage to have so little available space?

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

You want to make every partition as large as possible and even then some people run out of space. What you can do of you feel comfortable is to wipe the stock slot and install there. Only issue with that is if you seriously mess something up you'll have to Odin back to stock instead of just booting a different slot. There are plenty of tutorials around that should be able to help you if you have any further questions.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk