[Beanstalk updates] kk4.4/2.285+ Nightly/weekly by inimeg81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

inimeg81

Dec 6, 2013
Croyon, PA
At midnight my 30 day for my phone goes off... And i really need ot to move on the first. But what can u do. So i will be mia for a bit. If ud like to help, donate. If u can say a prayer... Thats just as good. Be back sometime guys

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA Free mobile app

I_eat_tacos

Jul 29, 2012
Newark
At midnight my 30 day for my phone goes off... And i really need ot to move on the first. But what can u do. So i will be mia for a bit. If ud like to help, donate. If u can say a prayer... Thats just as good. Be back sometime guys

I know I sent a PM but you can have my t959v to dev on or use it as a coaster I don't give a fvck. I'll ship. You, Dao, Fb and that guy that was temp banned for his avatar made this worthless device awesome. s2-3-4 users ask how did you get a small one thats better then mine? I say genetics.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah I will get off the pot and get you setup on my website to host the ROM.

Sent from inside the time vortex
    I've been updating builds nightly but haven't posted them because of the lack of internet and I went over my 5gb limit. Maybe johnadelix will post the build somewhere. But I am painstakingly waiting for beanstalk to release the 4.4.3 update as I like cm11 4.4.3 for this phone. I think it'll make beanstalk even better. As soon as its out the build will be up. This has been the craziest month of my life with obstacles. .. But I am still dedicated to developing for this phone. When 4.4.3 is released I'll be switching up packages per release AO its not so same old update type thing. Beanstalk is one solid brilliant work of art scotthartbi and his team worked with and I just think it stands up with the best ROMs available. Its just so fast. Umm... I'm moving yet again on the first of July. This will be permenant. Hope i make it til then *say prayer*

Beanstalk 2.285+ android4.4 kitkat samsung galaxy s 4g only!!!
    beanstalk-presentation.png

i am proud to present to you beanstalk builds i have made for sgs4g. This is a build composed off of the cm11.0 builds and i have added alot of features on top of it and all features from scotthartbti's original rollout. So you get speed, stability, and ultra customization ability. Many of the additional code additions came from slim rom and also derteufels build and have been modified to work with my current setup. A huge thanks to derteufel and the slim rom guys for their work and dedication. Also a big thanks to everyone involved with cm as that is the building stone in this project. Thanks to skyliner33v for the bootanimation and upcoming wallpapers!

I plan on updating this and adding features on a pretty regular basis, so if you happen to like this, keep checking back.

Like what you see? Click the thanks button or donate to scott.hart.bti by clicking here

interested in porting/building beanstalk on another device? Check out post #3!
    if you have building/development concerns or issues, please visit the beanstalk development thread to avoid cluttering this thread.

features.png

• cm based
    • lockscreen background options (color fill, custom image, transparent)
    • customizable lockscreen text color
    • lockscreen rotation
    • option to enable all widgets
    • minimize lockscreen challange
    • use widget carousel
    • slider shortcuts
    • static lockscreen shortcuts
    • lockscreen button actions
    • lcd density
    • scroll elasticity options
    • default app grip option
    • custom carrier label
    • dual pane options
    • customizable boot animation (off, default, set your own bootanimation)
    • custom original beanstalk wallpapers by skyliner33v
    • custom beanstalk bootanimation by skyliner33v
    • status bar color and transparency
    • clock and date options which includes color, location, style
    • signal styles which include color and text instead of icons, alternate gb signal layout, hide signal icons
    • breathing sms option
    • battery styles - includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
    • do not disturb option
    • show notification count
    • pie controls (need to have lockscreen background set to something other then default to work correctly (dont ask why) )
    • fully customizable navigation bar - includes style, layout, color, nav rings, pretty much everything you can think of.
    • quick settings color settings, tiles per row, quick pulldown, text color
    • notification shortcuts, behaviour, drawer style (customizable colors), toggle colors, longpress quicksettings icon to enable/disable toggles
    • keyboard and input method options which include disable full screen keyboard and auto rotate
    • kil app back button with customizable timeout values
    • high end graphic effects option
    • option to disable/enable vibrate on expand for notifications alerts
    • low battery warning customizable options
    • recents ram bar fully customizable with color styles
    • clock widget for lockclock including extra options to fully customize every feature of the lockclock
    • build.prop mod options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
    • less frequent notification sounds options
    • crt screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
    • enable/disable wake up on charge option
    • superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
    • cm performance options and features
    • about beanstalk option with links to github source and facebook for beanstalk. Also links to my twitter and donate.
    • insane amount of edits/tweaks/fixes to make this build absolutely fly
    • option to use a fully themable mms packages. You can access from mms - settings - theme settings
    • numerous other options hidding throughout the build

bugs.png

* app sidebar causes back button to sometimes not work correctly. Will need to investigate.

gapps.png

download 4.4 gapps from here

download.png

Go to the third post for Downloads URL

[*]install rom
    [*]... The package will start to install..
    [*]... Phone will reboot into the install screen again...
    [*]... Continue to install [automatically] if not manually flash again
    [*]... Phone will reboot again and be at the recovery screen...
    [*]install gapps
    [*]cwm: Wipe cache partition
    [*]cwm: Advanced/wipe dalvik cache
    [*]reboot
    [/list]

coming from jb(4.1)
    • cwm: wipe cache / factory reset note: You should be fine without this step, but it is highly recommended as it makes certain all bugs are wiped clean.
    • install rom
    • install gapps from link above
    • cwm: Wipe cache partition
    • cwm: Advanced/wipe dalvik cache
    • reboot

source.png

donate.png

donate to scott.hart.bti by clicking here
    slimrom source can be found here
    derteufel's source can be found here
    scotthartbi's source can be found here
    my source can be found here
    kernel source by djl can be found here

None of the releases are the same or exact same size. While the size difference is small.. There are bug fixes in every release because when I build and do repo sync it downloads any updates from cyanogenmod or slimroms or beanstalk repos. There was at least 8 commits in mauly 22nd release. I would download zip weekly unless I state that u should flash it. Build 22 is in post 3 and is solid. Uploading an eng build soon

And yea bro the audio on headphones is amazing. Some of the latest commits were for Bluetooth so :)
    I uploaded a new userdebug build for 05/14. Its on goo.im in the link in the 4th post

This build should be even faster, smoother, with bug fixes... Enjoy

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2