My GT-I9070 Charge but no data connection

Search This thread

darkclub

Feb 24, 2011
Rabat
Hello Guys,

So I have a Galaxy S Advence after plugin via usb cable, my laptop can't regonize it at all, no usb detection, no sound nothing. it can only charge.
I tried to turne it off and on again with the "volume down+home+Power" but also the same problem, nothing happen.
I installed the samsung drivers, Kies and no change.
And also, a stange thing happen, whene I turne it off and plug the phone to usb, it turne on by himself, no charging icon.

Please help, It's been like a mounth with this problem. founding no solution on the web.

Yassin

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Hello Guys,

So I have a Galaxy S Advence after plugin via usb cable, my laptop can't regonize it at all, no usb detection, no sound nothing. it can only charge.
I tried to turne it off and on again with the "volume down+home+Power" but also the same problem, nothing happen.
And also, a stange thing happen, whene I turne it off and plug the phone to usb, it turne on by himself, no charging icon.

Please help, It's been like a mounth with this problem. founding no solution on the web.

Yassin

It might be some hardware problem too. It was normal before or not?

Do you have usb debugging on?

P.S. And try it on some other laptop or desktop. Put it on other usb port on laptop, change USB cable...

Last edited:
Reactions: darkclub

darkclub

Feb 24, 2011
Rabat

P.S. And try it on some other laptop or desktop. Put it on other usb port on laptop, change USB cable...

First I'm really thankful for your quick replay,

I already try it in differnent laptop and no result, I try to connect other devices with the same cable I used for my phone and they workd like a charme. I tried other cable, and the same problem is comming up.
Yes, it was working jut fine before, untile this one day I wanna to get some file from my sdcard and I notice that ther is a problem.

for the usb debugging, I tried put it on and off and nothing change.

:( Any idea?!

Razvan

Retired Forum Moderator

I already try it in differnent laptop and no result, I try to connect other devices with the same cable I used for my phone and they workd like a charme. I tried other cable, and the same problem is comming up.
Yes, it was working jut fine before, untile this one day I wanna to get some file from my sdcard and I notice that ther is a problem.

Remove your SD Card and try again. I read somewhere is some confflicts with that.

Reactions: darkclub

TPD-21

Feb 6, 2014
Southern Borneo Island
@darkclub

Have you ever tried to uninstall the usb drivers on your PC before?
If not, maybe you should try the following two ways :

Method 1 :
1 . Try uninstall your usb drivers , and then restart your PC . Then try to reinstall your usb drivers again . then ;
2 . Try reconnect the USB cable u'r janice device to your PC again. and see if it still happens as before ? If not , then try :
3. Samsung USB Driver Full Package ((http: //goo.gl/MWyaf7))

Method 2 :
1 . Please install "ADB Driver Installer" ((http: //goo.gl/5qTm2B))
2 . Connect Janice device to your PC/Laptop
3 . Having janice device is connected , it will display a dialog box or Alert Warning " DRIVER incorrectly "
4 . Click " Driver incorrectly " and then click " INSTALL "
5 . "ADB Driver Installer" will fix that does not match the driver .
6 . Upon Process Completed , it will display a dialog message "DRIVER STATUS OK"
7 . Done. And see if it still remains the same .

Note :
1 . Way it is used if the solution has been given by two senior people at the top have done .
2 . And, your data cable condition, certainly not having problems .
3 . I 'm just trying to help . Do it carefully and your own risk!!

Hope it helps.

Last edited:

darkclub

Feb 24, 2011
Rabat
@TPD-21

@darkclub

Method 1 :
1 . Try uninstall your usb drivers , and then restart your PC . Then try to reinstall your usb drivers again . then ;
2 . Try reconnect the USB cable u'r janice device to your PC again. and see if it still happens as before ? If not , then try :

Method 2 :
3 . Having janice device is connected , it will display a dialog box or Alert Warning " DRIVER incorrectly "
6 . Upon Process Completed , it will display a dialog message "DRIVER STATUS OK"

Note :
1 . Way it is used if the solution has been given by two senior people at the top have done .

Hope it helps.

I'll try it and let you know, thanks for the reply

darkclub

Feb 24, 2011
Rabat
@TPD-21

@darkclub

Method 1 :

Method 2 :

Note :

Hope it helps.

Again thanks for your time, but it didn't work. no device is detected.
I attached a screenshot of "ADB Driver Installer" after I pluged my phone and you as you can see nothing happened.

Attachments

• tmp.jpg
    tmp.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 62

TPD-21

Feb 6, 2014
Southern Borneo Island
@darkclub

Did you ticking USB Debugging box? After you connect the device to your PC / laptop, make sure USB Debugging is enabled previously. If not then certainly the PC cannot detect your device with "Adb Driver Installer".

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys,

Yassin

Remove your SD Card and try again. I read somewhere is some confflicts with that.