[THEME] Swype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cubanaso

Jun 5, 2008
Miramar, FL
Here is my first try and theming swype. Iam using it with the swype apk thats floating aroung in here. The only part that i havent been able to figure out how to change is the actualy tracing line on the screen, its still in the default blue color but i would love to know how to change its color.
fmqctl.png

mcrwqa.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tommer56

GNja

Apr 17, 2010
Looks good, but my Metamorph (free) won't load it.

Last edited:

cubanaso

Jun 5, 2008
Miramar, FL
it Works fine.all you need to do its change the input back to swype because changing the theme causes it to switch to the android default keyboard. Did You unzip the contents and install using the metamorph theme file? In your sdcard you should have android themes/swype_black_n_blue/ then inside you should see the .thm file and folder. Are you guys also using the swype that was floating around here?

Last edited:

GNja

Apr 17, 2010
I'm using the actual Swype Beta, and I had originally just tried it from the .zip. When I extract it to Android themes and try to load it from the existing themes(even after replacing it) MM says "the target systems/app/com.swype.android.inputmethod.apk does not exist, skipping"

Noel3903

Jul 1, 2009
I'm using the actual Swype Beta, and I had originally just tried it from the .zip. When I extract it to Android themes and try to load it from the existing themes(even after replacing it) MM says "the target systems/app/com.swype.android.inputmethod.apk does not exist, skipping"

Its because metamorph only works in system/app/ atm so u have to push your swype.apk to that folder.

sh0ebox

Jan 22, 2010
Re: Swype Theme

Works fine for me. Just push swype to /system/app and it works without a hitch. Looks great! Can I request a buuf theme?

cubanaso

Jun 5, 2008
Miramar, FL
The buff theme looks real cool, ill go ahead and work on that tonight, as for the htc theme ill also put that on my list. Does anyone care to try and figure out how to change the color of the tracing line? i figure that its in one of the xml files but iam having a hard time accessing them.

The buff theme looks real cool, ill go ahead and work on that tonight, as for the htc theme ill also put that on my list. Does anyone care to try and figure out how to change the color of the tracing line? i figure that its in one of the xml files but iam having a hard time accessing them.

I'm on the same mission, if I find out I will pm you the steps!

cubanaso

Jun 5, 2008
Miramar, FL
I'm on the same mission, if I find out I will pm you the steps!

Thanks!

I moved the apk to system/app it says morph applied but it hasn't changed anything, a little help please would be appreciated.

I dont understand, what do you mean by moving the apk to system/app. all you need to do is unzip the file into your androidthemes folder then apply the .thm file using metamorph. then your all set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is my first try and theming swype. Iam using it with the swype apk thats floating aroung in here. The only part that i havent been able to figure out how to change is the actualy tracing line on the screen, its still in the default blue color but i would love to know how to change its color.
    fmqctl.png

mcrwqa.png