Improving the camera quality on CM11 G2

Search This thread

humayunl

Sep 23, 2004
lahore
I'm running CM11 M3 on my G2. The one thing I miss from LG's stock ROM is the quality of pictures from the LC camera app. The kitkat camera app baked into CM11 has pretty average picture quality.

Is there anything I can do to improve the camera quality? I've tried installing an APK of the camera app someone extracted from the G2 rom but it seems to be an older version, there are some modes that crash and the quality isn't as good as the lg stock camera app.

I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about a camera app or some other tweaks/threads that talk about this stuff. If I can improve the camera quality on the CM11 G2 it would be awesome.

LenAsh

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 20, 2011
Midlands, UK
I'm running CM11 M3 on my G2. The one thing I miss from LG's stock ROM is the quality of pictures from the LC camera app. The kitkat camera app baked into CM11 has pretty average picture quality.

Is there anything I can do to improve the camera quality? I've tried installing an APK of the camera app someone extracted from the G2 rom but it seems to be an older version, there are some modes that crash and the quality isn't as good as the lg stock camera app.

I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about a camera app or some other tweaks/threads that talk about this stuff. If I can improve the camera quality on the CM11 G2 it would be awesome.

Several ideas here

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48963205&postcount=2