Break Phone In Anger Because Of ROM

Search This thread

deathnotice01

Feb 19, 2012
Cebu
In my personal opinion people who wretch anger because their ROM doesn't work properly needs anger management issues.

[A gorilla dies for every smartphone.
Stop using gorilla glass and save planet earth]

arhamiq

Jul 15, 2012
Not because of my rom though. Im now gonna throw this s*it because of that idiot bird. Yes the flappy bird. And then imma blame my rom for this so yeahhh. :p

Sent from my GT-I8160 using xda app-developers app

lab34

Jun 8, 2012
Google Pixel 3
Thank you Nick for this idea of such an off-topic ;)

One day, I was so angry with my defy+ with wiui (but same with cm7) that I threw it on the floor.
The gorilla glass was strong enough but the lcd panel broke inside...

I repair it, put stock rom on it and it is working nice !

And yes, it's bad, those things costs money... Now I prefer to take a deep breath before becoming mad.

ironman38102

Sep 9, 2012
Manama
OnePlus 7T
These kind of threads are useless. Why the hell u would throw a expensive phone because of a crap rom. My advice for those idiots(no offense) is to see the reviews and the thread before installing the rom.

It's going to be LEGEND--wait for it--DARY!!!-Barney Stinson(How I Met Your Mother)

LoopDoGG79

Feb 26, 2012
Modesto, Cali
Please, do not harm an innocent phone. Next time you feel the anger swelling due to a bad ROM, simply put the phone down and send it to me. I'll give it the peaceful home it deserves.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

SacredMyths

Jan 10, 2014
Instead of breaking your phone, how about you put it down and go release that anger on killing noobs in a video game or something.

arhamiq

Jul 15, 2012
Please, do not harm an innocent phone. Next time you feel the anger swelling due to a bad ROM, simply put the phone down and send it to me. I'll give it the peaceful home it deserves.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Hahaha xD

Sent from my GT-I8160 using xda app-developers app

bushako

Mar 16, 2007
Dubai
I once punched my phone screen for losing a game I was playing due to a crappy ROM freezing up the phone. Luckily I didn't have gorilla knuckles.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
The only phone I've broken in anger was when I was 14 or 15 and snapped my $1200 Motorola Wings (V50) in half. I can't remember why I did it, but I still have it somewhere.

Yes, spoiled as ****.

Sent from my C6806_GPe using Tapatalk

tacotester1

Feb 4, 2014
east l a
my phone bricked
so i went into best buy and pretended like i was checking out phones
but i just pushed really hard on them until they craked on the back or side.
thats what u get brick phone
WATUP?!?!

then i flew to space and made a new phone with my imagination

:silly:

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
then i flew to space and made a new phone with my imagination

:silly:

JIVmSPY.gif

Paschfire

May 16, 2014
Ottawa
Samsung Galaxy A20
I once had to calibrated the rom on my Gnex with asphalt ,REMEMBER if your try this the key is to drop it from a height of 4ft any higher or lower will result incorrect calibration and will brick your device. also it is recommended clean the system partition prior to the asphalt calib., I suggest using warm water not hot and normal dish detergent, use your favorite brand is fine.:silly::highfive: