[KITCHEN][WWE][20.03.2010]Windows Mobile 6.1 21056/20779 Kitchen for Raphael GSM

Search This thread

tsc

Aug 22, 2006
Moscow
wmserver,

Do you using FInixNOver VGA Battery? With that cab I have the battery meter disappear/not updating issue too but its happened in a stock& many other ROMs which I tryied. Maybe updating issue is hardware issue.
1.My battery drain is 6% over night. Probably this helps: full battery discharge by video, extract battery, wait 1 min, insert battery, connect to charger (not USB), dont switch device on, full charge battery, extract battery, wait 1 min, insert battery. Now switch on device. Done.

3,4,5. Try re-format your SD card or change card.
I dont have any freezing but I playing 4 days only with this ROM.

keeper22

Dec 1, 2008
Da_G just want to say thanks, I have tried a number of roms on this site that I have been very happy with, but I had no idea how fast this phone (fuse) could be when I cut ALL the things I am not using and only load up what I want.

Holy Sh*t ...thanks again.

wmserver

Nov 27, 2007
wmserver,

Do you using FInixNOver VGA Battery? With that cab I have the battery meter disappear/not updating issue too but its happened in a stock& many other ROMs which I tryied...

No. I haven't use FInexNOver VGA. I read that it's for keeping the dialer screen on while on the phone and not turn off the screen.

lotion

Jun 1, 2006
Boston, MA
Hey Da_G ...

I'm not sure where to post this since it's really only relevant to your ROMs but I put together a little package that adds "Power (Hold)" to the buttons menu (with a power icon from a resource dll I made with two icon groups: 1 skewed like the rest of the 32px icons in outres.dll and one square like the ATT_link.dll icons) that links to psShutXP with the TP skin that's been floating around here.

The major benefit of this over the other solutions I've seen here is that it doesn't overwrite the default Long Power action so it can be removed (uninstallable) and the old functionality can be easily restored. Plus, the icon in "Buttons" is pretty. :)

If you would like me to break this out into another post, let me know ... As far as I know, yours is the only ROM that has the long_power.lnk breakout (NATF's maybe?).

psShutXP_square.cab installs with the square icon in "Buttons" (1st screen shot).
psShutXP_skew.cab installs with the square icon in "Buttons" (2nd screen shot).

The only difference between the two is that the "Buttons" entry icon is linked to icongroup 1 for square and 2 for skewed.

EDIT: These CABs now come bundled with PTTMod (thanks to XCSdM for this excellent tool!) so these cabs are no longer dependent on having the Fuze package selected. Install this and it will work on anything you can come up with in this kitchen.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This will only work with ROMs that have Da_G's hacked keyboard driver. That means if you're not using this kitchen or one NATF's ROM, don't even try using this.

Attachments

• square.png
    square.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 62
  • skew.png
    skew.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 46
  • psShutXP_square.PTTMod.cab
    235.4 KB · Views: 7
  • psShutXP_skew.PTTMod.cab
    235.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

lotion

Jun 1, 2006
Boston, MA
Has anyone had any success with internet calling? Specifically, with Gizmo5? No matter what I do, I can't get it to work (using the sleuth package from Da_G's old thread) and it's starting to really frustrate me!

@lotion,

Not sure why my Settings-Personal-Buttons don't have a lot of button to assign? Any idea?

Cheers!

Sounds like you don't have the pttmod registry entries. Do you have pttmod.exe in \Windows\?

lotion

Jun 1, 2006
Boston, MA
Yea, Long_Power.lnk is in the base keyboard driver..

In that case, I've packaged up PTTMod into these cabs to be included if you're not selecting the Fuze package when using the kitchen. Granted, you're kinda missing the (original) point of PTTMod if you're not using a Fuze but it's nice to have a "Buttons" entry for long power regardless. :)

XCSdM is the author of PTTMod so I'm going to wait to post until I get his permission to redistribute it but, once I do (and assuming I do), my psshutxp implementation should work without any package dependencies so long as you're using a ROM with Da_G's keyboard driver (including anything you can make with this kitchen as is).

EDIT: With XCSdM's permission, I've updated the cabs above with PTTMod bundled in so this should run regardless of what packages you select when building your ROM using this kitchen.

Once again, thanks to both Da_G and XCSdM for their efforts.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

vibranze

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 22, 2007
Singapore
vibranze.blogspot.com
Hi Da_G,

I tried to delete the OEM/SYS folder from your kitchen and copy over OEM/SYS folder extracted using other kitchen, while clicking on Load Rom in BuildOS, I got an error as attached here.

Anything I need to modify if I use OEM/SYS extracted using other kitchen.

Thanks.

Cheers,
V

vibranze

Feb 22, 2007
Singapore
vibranze.blogspot.com
Yeah, I'm about to report back that the second time I launched it, the error's gone.

Btw, if I want to use find duplicate file and search function, should I do it after clicking 'Go' and finish or before clicking 'Go'? I tried to find a file before the building process and when I delete it gave me an application error.

V

Error is simply stating you have no \Packages folder, and it's creating an empty one :)

vibranze

Feb 22, 2007
Singapore
vibranze.blogspot.com
Hi Da_G,

Finally I resolved the Diamond TF3D Config issue, but didn't know exactly what is the culprit. It seem dependent on certain packages in order to run properly. When I didn't customize any packages (just take the default) then it works but when I start to customize then it didn't work again.

Btw, I still need to use other NetCF3.5 OEM package for Diamond TF3D Config to work, not sure what's wrong with yours:)

I attached here the .erv file that contained my packages selection for reference.

Oh another btw, I think you only put the PTTmode in Fuze and not TouchPro:)

Cheers,
V

Attachments

• VibranzeErv.zip
    1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

RebelShadow

Oct 12, 2006
Sulphur, LA.
Is it possible to get the chefs package for your rom version 2.06. I think that was your fastest build and the battery is MUCH better in that build so I want to try dropping that build into kitchen 6 and build another 21009 rom.

Thanks in advance.

hilaireg

Moderator Emeritus
Jan 20, 2009
[N00B] Kitchen Question(s)

Hi Da_G,

Appreciate all the effort you have put in to date for this ROM and the many other incarnations :)

In my quest to learn more about all of this, I was wondering if you (or others) could point me to threads (or other sites) to learn more about how I can do the following:

1) ULDR has been reduced to save approx. 3MB.

2) nk.exe has been no-certificate patched to allow loading of unsigned drivers.

3) Page Pool is set to 6MB. It has been unlocked and can be changed with the pagepool changer tool.

4) DataCacheSize in XIP has been increased from 2048 sectors(2048*2048=4MB) to 4096 sectors(4096*2048=8MB)

5) Manila has been CFC compressed.

6) Security settings have been relaxed to allow RAPI and Unsigned CAB installation.

Advance thanks for any guidance,