Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
thats it for today :cool:

HTCHD2.jpg

can you send me the cab for radio skin,i like it :) thanks

wez89

Nov 24, 2008
Manchester
What is wrong with some people? As far as I know this thread is labeled "Post your Leo Today screen" not post every window your phone has. Yes it's nice to see the work you might have put into a new theme or a tweaked theme but really if you want to show it all off make you own damn thread for it. Nothing like opening a thread and having to scroll an entire scroll to get past one post.

But why open a new thread, hes posting his today screen. People do this to save the forum getting cluttered..If you think its wrong speak to a moderator!

Last edited:

Wil Badger

Jan 18, 2009
Salt Lake
Really because I see peoples Start screens, calendars,music tabs,etc.etc....

I don't see how they belong in a thread about Today screens. I can understand a lock screen, maybe a shot of the home screen with quick links and without quick links. But I really don't want to see what your whole phone looks like when I go to a thread labeled "Home Screen".

It's not helping the forum from getting cluttered. This is like me posting a question about how to fix my internet within a thread that deals with the calendar.

Santaria

Feb 16, 2007
Gladstone

I don't see how they belong in a thread about Today screens. I can understand a lock screen, maybe a shot of the home screen with quick links and without quick links. But I really don't want to see what your whole phone looks like when I go to a thread labeled "Home Screen".

It's not helping the forum from getting cluttered. This is like me posting a question about how to fix my internet within a thread that deals with the calendar.

Are you still on a 56k modem?

I think most people like to post multiple screens and I, for one, like seeing other peoples screens.

Wil Badger

Jan 18, 2009
Salt Lake
No I'm not on 56k. I don't mind seeing a new look every now and then and that is the reason I look at this thread as well as add my own pictures. I guess I'm the only one annoyed by having to wade through useless info to the thread. It's post your today screen not post your entire phone.

But I guess I'll just join the club and start posting useless pictures of my weather tab,settings tab, oh hell I'll just start posting every tab and see how long that will go on for before it gets old.

hello00

Dec 29, 2009
South Miami, FL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
No I'm not on 56k. I don't mind seeing a new look every now and then and that is the reason I look at this thread as well as add my own pictures. I guess I'm the only one annoyed by having to wade through useless info to the thread. It's post your today screen not post your entire phone.

But I guess I'll just join the club and start posting useless pictures of my weather tab,settings tab, oh hell I'll just start posting every tab and see how long that will go on for before it gets old.

You have some serious issues..

abumhmmd1

Nov 18, 2006
RIYADH
What is wrong with some people? As far as I know this thread is labeled "Post your Leo Today screen" not post every window your phone has. Yes it's nice to see the work you might have put into a new theme or a tweaked theme but really if you want to show it all off make you own damn thread for it. Nothing like opening a thread and having to scroll an entire scroll to get past one post.
But why open a new thread, hes posting his today screen. People do this to save the forum getting cluttered..If you think its wrong speak to a moderator!
Are you still on a 56k modem?
I think most people like to post multiple screens and I, for one, like seeing other peoples screens.
You have some serious issues..
Yep....called boredom today I guess. Really no reason for it other then it's annoying just like I'm sure some people are annoyed by my *****ing about it.

"Post your Today screen" is my fav. place to see daily. for Leo & other devices .
It good to find out how other are using their devices . sometime they show new features one may not thinking of.

So , there is no harm of showing all pages .
If you like it > get it , If not > just flip the page .

Z

ZuluWarrior

This is seriously cool..!!

Mind sharing which ROM you used and theme? :D

I'm using the elegancia rom right now. The theme is just a combination of things. The background is included in the rom but I resized it and changed the taskbar and softbar images so it appears that the background extends into them. The clock background is removed and the cab can be found in the sticky at the top of the forum, the clock itself I can't find here but this is the thread at ppcgeeks, post 7 is what you need. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=115663

skycamefalling

Dec 6, 2008
Austria
I'm not the colourful type of person :p

Attachments

• ScreenShot4.jpg
    ScreenShot4.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 127
  • ScreenShot17.jpg
    ScreenShot17.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 65
  • ScreenShot6.jpg
    ScreenShot6.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 72
  • ScreenShot19.jpg
    ScreenShot19.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 59

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Coming soon..

chthalloween.jpg
    ........................................background
    D3StRoY made ​​for Android .... I just edited ... thanks

mi_genie__mclock_skin_by_d3stroy-d4b0091.jpg

http://www.multiload.cz/stahnout/501687/background-rar/

original link
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=736262&d=1317415637
    Sim3 is coming ...

screenshot8ol.png
    screenshot7hl.png

Sim3 is in final testing :cool: Here is a quick rundown of what you can expect in the final version:

NEW - Program Quicklink panel, can be set to either 7 or 14 links and can use either the Start Menu icons or you can choose your own icon path.

NEW - Panel autoclose feature, with user definable delay before closing. Can also be disabled.

NEW - Day/Night switching feature for text, line and background settings.

NEW - Option to have comm and quicklink panels open above the clock (program links panel always opens below)

NEW - Autohide alarm element when no alarm set. Can be disabled.

ENHANCED - Text Battery icon is now 5-stage so changes as battery level reduces

ENHANCED - Added option to choose program for Flashlight
    Well guys due to the fact that I am too busy with university and I cant afford working on my phone as much as usually I defected to the darkside of the OS-Force and currently have Android on my HD2. That doesnt mean a complete good bye and that doesnt mean, that I will stop working on the Winmo OS, but it will be less working on it.

I searched for all my screenshots of themes etc and I wanted to make myself an image with all of them....and I thought, why not sharing it with you ;)

completehomes.png
    This regulator clock is my last clock widget for the next time. The pendulum is working and the weight shows the battery state of your device. You can download it here.

feea7ca7f3.png