Free UNLOCK N7105

Search This thread

peter_58_ha

Dec 13, 2013
Hagen
download link to 4.1.1 pls...

Hello from Germany!

I cant find any link to download the 4.1.1 version for my Note 2 GT N7105.
With 4.1.2 I cant unlock. :(

anyone around to help me out in this case?

Best regards

Peter

retrocruiz

Aug 14, 2012

caveman_ken

Nov 29, 2016
I am in canada and on koodo lte network and the step after going to peroshare off for initialization doesnt happen is this because im runnin android 4.4.2?

Last edited:

julian67

Hello from Germany!

I cant find any link to download the 4.1.1 version for my Note 2 GT N7105.
With 4.1.2 I cant unlock. :(

anyone around to help me out in this case?

Best regards

Peter

I have a stock GT-N7105 4.1.1 Jelly Bean firmware for UK (carrier EE). You can download it from my Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2xU8ZRGGJfvSGVHT2RCLTktRkU

I used this firmware to access the service menu and unlock my GT-N7105. My GT-N7105 was originally on EE and after unlocking I was able to use it on other carriers. I have no idea if installing this firmware on non-EE GT-N7105 is a good or bad idea, or if it will let you do what you need to do. You need to install it with Odin. It will wipe your phone. If you are coming from Cyanogen or Lineageos or similar you might find that the NVRAM gets corrupted and you lose GPS. You can also use the service menu to correct this.

The same firmware is also available from sammobile.com but you might have to be a premium member, or specifically ask for it. I will leave it available for plenty of time in my Google Drive but no promises as the great and inscrutable Google brain may decide otherwise.

MoonKnight11

Feb 20, 2018
Hello! I am still a newb at this stuff and woul like to ask some help. My device is Samsung Note 2 GT N7100 (I know it's old but it's really useful) and it just occurred to me that it is not yet unlock (network). I have Philippine-based SIM Network (Globe). However, I have already a resurrection remix nougat flashed on my phone and when I tried following the first step, which is to dial the said combination, I got the pop-up "Connection problem or invalid MMI code" error. How do I unlock my network then?

post-mortem

Oct 4, 2012
Hello! I am still a newb at this stuff and woul like to ask some help. My device is Samsung Note 2 GT N7100 (I know it's old but it's really useful) and it just occurred to me that it is not yet unlock (network). I have Philippine-based SIM Network (Globe). However, I have already a resurrection remix nougat flashed on my phone and when I tried following the first step, which is to dial the said combination, I got the pop-up "Connection problem or invalid MMI code" error. How do I unlock my network then?

You'll have to reflash an old stock ROM using Odin, then do the unlock. Afterwards, you can flash any custom ROM you want, and the unlock should persist.

Reactions: MoonKnight11

Joe_APXC

Dec 22, 2015
Hello Guys!

Is someone able to help me out? Having troubles since hours... I have a GT-N7100 with a T-Mobile Austria Brand. Tried to flash every 4.1.1 Rom and Modem i found on the Internet, every attempt ended in not getting to the menu points written at the first post. Any Ideas? Anyway, which code does the phone have with T-Mobile Austria Simlock, SGH-T889 seems to be the nearest one but its T-Mobile UK

Old faithful

Dec 31, 2008
Wentworth-Nord
Hey guys, it may be a bit off topic but has anyone found a way to flash downgrade the WHOLE ROM (not just the modem) on Note 2s that came with KitKat (4.4.2 I believe)? I can't seem to find any Note 2s for sale still running Jellybean and I already bought one with 4.4.2 not knowing I couldn't downgrade it :mad:

mrsweet1991

Oct 1, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I have a n7105 locked to EE running a custom Rom, is there anyway to get this unlocked? I've done some research and it seems to best route is to downgrade to 4.x and then use a 4.1.1 modem if the full 4.1.1 firmware cannot be downloaded. The problem is every time I find the correct rom or a link to the modem the links are just broke. Sammobile doesn't go back to 4.1.1 so I'm a little stuck.

Thanks!

BorgCymru

Feb 14, 2007
Aberystwyth
Hi Everyone,

I have a n7105 locked to EE running a custom Rom, is there anyway to get this unlocked? I've done some research and it seems to best route is to downgrade to 4.x and then use a 4.1.1 modem if the full 4.1.1 firmware cannot be downloaded. The problem is every time I find the correct rom or a link to the modem the links are just broke. Sammobile doesn't go back to 4.1.1 so I'm a little stuck.

Thanks!

Seven years ago this thread started. I doubt there's any links still working

retrocruiz

Aug 14, 2012
TRWP flashable 4.1.1 for unlocking

Hey guys, it may be a bit off topic but has anyone found a way to flash downgrade the WHOLE ROM (not just the modem) on Note 2s that came with KitKat (4.4.2 I believe)? I can't seem to find any Note 2s for sale still running Jellybean and I already bought one with 4.4.2 not knowing I couldn't downgrade it :mad:

Hay, if you have still this old problem, I have a 4.1.1. version flashable via TWRP.

Send me a private message here

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PDF file now attached...

Please read the whole thread if you can or at least the whole OP down to the bottom before asking questions as your question might have already been answered... Thank you...

############################################

Hi guys, you can unlock you N7105 via the Samsung hidden menu. [Also works with N7100 and some Galaxy S3 (SIII) variants - NOT ALL]

#############################################

I can confirm the unlock survives ROM flashing

#############################################

Before doing the instructions below, please double check your phone that it is actually LOCKED by inserting a sim card from a different carrier/provider...you may or may not leave that sim card on the phone while unlocking

Note: your phone must be running at least Jelly Bean 4.1.1 (if 4.1.1 does not work, try 4.1.0) otherwise some of the menu choices are not present

Just dial the following keys *#197328640#

Main Menu > [1] UMTS > [1] Debug Screen > [8] Phone Control > [6] Network Lock > Options [3]Perso SHA256 OFF > (after choosing this option, wait about 30 seconds, then go back one step by pressing the Menu button then select Back, now you are in [6] Network Lock then choose [4] NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ ..... wait for a minute then reboot your phone... enjoy!!! There is no confirmation on the phone that the unlock was successfull.... just reboot your phone....

To test, just insert a sim card from a different carrier/provider. If the new sim card works then your phone is now unlocked.

I have done this to my other Note 2 N7105 originally locked to Orange.....

========================================

Do this procedure AT YOUR OWN RISK

To those who were able to unlock their phone with the method above, can you please post in the thread and let us know which phone model (N7100 or N7105) you have, Country and Network/Carrier your phone was locked to...... and if I have saved you some cash, please click the Thanks button or the Donate button on the left just below my name to buy me a can/bottle of Heinekken, Quilmes, Budweiser, Fosters, Tiger, Stella Artois, or San Miguel :cyclops: ...

NOTICE:

To those having "Conditional Call Forwarding" pop up message or similar pop ups appear everytime you make a call (but they disappear within a few seconds), this is normal with an old sim card, or when using a ported number. There is no restriction to calls or internet or whatever. This is confirmed by my provider when I walked in and asked them about it. They even showed me one of their sample Note 2's and S3's having the same message.

I have mentioned in my old thread that there was a pop up message that says "Conditional call forwarding active" everytime I make a phone call using another SIm card that the phone was not able to use before unlocking.

I can confirm that this was due to my Sim card. It is a very old O2 sim card that I have used for years. I have tried that Sim card on another factory unlocked phone (Galaxy i8160 bought from P4u) and it had the same message.
    It seems that 4.1.1 it was there, but they removed it in 4.1.2 (just last week) -- and, naturally, I only decided to travel to the US (and hence looked for unlocking howto) after I upgraded ;)

If that's the case, obviously Samsung is taking out this option. If so, like BajanMan said, flash previous version using ODIN and then unlock your Note 2.

Speaking of Previous Version, you can find previous Firmwares over at SamMobile. It seems you are in Luck. They have KIES Version of 4.1.1 for your NOTE 2. This should be walk in a park as you don't have to use ODIN. Just use KIES to go backwards. Unlock it and then go back Forward again.

Kindly hit the Thanks button if this was useful.
    Hey guys, I just wanted to know is this a permanent unlock. I mean if I go back to stock will it reset my sins as well? Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda app-developers app

You need to go to church to reset your sins, not stock! ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    This is really GREAT NEWS ...

Have anyone tried to see if it still works after the FACTORY RESET.

I did a factory reset on my AT&T model and the unlock was still intact!
    Can anyone confirm that this is a full sim unlock?

I have tried 3, O2, giffgaff, and an Asian roaming sim and the phone have signal and does not prompt for network password like it did before unlocking...