[Bugs & Fixes] Viper Amaze 2.0.2 [Sense 4.1][Android 4.0.4]

Do you use this rom as a daily driver

• Total voters
Search This thread

kevinrubio1

Oct 13, 2012
Here are my logcats, it happens temporarily then goes away. This is when it was happening after i disabled fast dormancy
In this logcat, I locked and unlocked my phone about 3-4 times.

OH and I had another question.
In the ROM topic, you said that the latest faux kernel was acting, I was just wondering what kind of weird were you talking about. Because I'm thinking of flashing his kernel

Attachments

• logcat_and_device_info.zip
    112.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

chevycowboyusa

Jun 9, 2009
Big Bear City, Ca
faux123 v30

Here are my logcats, it happens temporarily then goes away. This is when it was happening after i disabled fast dormancy
In this logcat, I locked and unlocked my phone about 3-4 times.

OH and I had another question.
In the ROM topic, you said that the latest faux kernel was acting, I was just wondering what kind of weird were you talking about. Because I'm thinking of flashing his kernel

It's ok... it just seemed like it got into a boot loop, but it was ok...

Rhedd

Jan 17, 2009
Miami
VPN Big Problem

the VPN menu setting just closes upon opening. please help or i'll have to load another rom. And i love this rom

umar.sharief

Feb 26, 2013
A few more things.. If you have a lot of data that you backed up it'll take some time on the boot to zipalign and fix permissions.

Give it 10 to 15 minutes to load.

Or try a fresh flash, boot up and make sure it loads first. then restore the data.

Thanks for detailed instructions.. I followed them but no success.. my phone hangs on boot animation after restoring backup.. Is there anyway i can only extract sms messages from backup and restore them on my phone?

chevycowboyusa

Jun 9, 2009
Big Bear City, Ca

cmoore1115

Sep 9, 2010
Charles City
LG V60 ThinQ
wallpaper not setting

If you try to set your wallpaper with anything other then gallery. It does not change the wallpaper. I usually change it with root explorer. Just didn't know if anyone else noticed it.

Feb 20, 2012
Problem Identified

Hello Brother,

I was using Viber 1.6.4, though they where minor issues. now I recently installed the latest 1.6.8 and I have noted a big issue or a bug. I am not able to receive calls or make calls it says "unexpected phone stopped" something like that and network goes off and again back in. but I am able to use my GPRS data using Chrome and facebook..

Please do let me know the issue..

Thank You.

chevycowboyusa

Jun 9, 2009
Big Bear City, Ca
Greetings!

Hello Brother,

I was using Viber 1.6.4, though they where minor issues. now I recently installed the latest 1.6.8 and I have noted a big issue or a bug. I am not able to receive calls or make calls it says "unexpected phone stopped" something like that and network goes off and again back in. but I am able to use my GPRS data using Chrome and facebook..

Please do let me know the issue..

Thank You.

I have made and received many calls and have not had this issue. who is your phone provider? (cell service)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bug & Fixes thread for Viper Amaze.

Please post here and not thru PM's

Thank you!

I will answer any and all questions asked here :)
    Wait till you see what's coming!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Reserved

Reserved reserved
    Kernel flashing

Hi,chevy !What's the new feature the kernel flashing?I'm considering whether flash the 1.7.2.3 or not.

Well, the new build is a fix for the non funtional choice of faux or nightmare kernel.

There were some things I didn't have right in the aroma installer, but when i fixed them, data broke.

But it's actully not bad, Its the Tmo add ins that are messing it up.

I'll be reposting 1.7.2.3 momentarily
    Sent from my Amaze 4G using xda premium

Any chance on adding the features seen in the Samsung video where you do not have to actually touch the device to answer calls, or a swipe to wake and unlock the phone. That would be cool. I guess seeing features like that and just having the option to turn them on or not is what it is all about. OPTIONS! The one option that I have not seen work at all yet is auto answer that also turns on speaker phone. Working in a shop with oil or what ever, you don't always want to just grab your beloved AMAZE. Just being and to say "answer" when it rings and it answers the call and turns on the speaker phone for you too would be priceless! Just a thought. :) Rom is still awesome!

Thanks!

Should have an update this weekend.....

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda app-developers app