[Q] Sony xperia e password forgotten

Search This thread

malikdomaci

May 29, 2014
Hello there,
I have a Sony Experia E. My niece has entered a password accidentally and now it is locked. I tried to hard reset it but the combination 'volume down + power button' doesn't do anything. It just turns the phone on. Also, I tried to hard reset it using the pc companion but that doesn't seem to work either. It doesn't even recognize the phone. So, I can't access the pre-boot menu with none of the standard methods.
Is there maybe an alternative way to get around this problem? I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

sevenlife

Jun 9, 2013
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hello there,
I have a Sony Experia E. My niece has entered a password accidentally and now it is locked. I tried to hard reset it but the combination 'volume down + power button' doesn't do anything. It just turns the phone on. Also, I tried to hard reset it using the pc companion but that doesn't seem to work either. It doesn't even recognize the phone. So, I can't access the pre-boot menu with none of the standard methods.
Is there maybe an alternative way to get around this problem? I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

did you tried to reflash the ftf with flash tool?

Reactions: malikdomaci

malikdomaci

May 29, 2014
Sony xperia e

Thank you for your replies.
At the end the only cure I had was to take the phone to a service. After 15 days they've unlocked it and sent it back.
Anyway, thanks again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello there,

did you tried to reflash the ftf with flash tool?
    Do you have your BOOTLOADER unlocked?

If YES, there's a simple method to break your PASSWORD..

Let me know your answer..