[Thanks] shout out

Search This thread

Will32

May 12, 2011
Benton
For anyone that doesn't know, @justinswidebody has purchased a sprint variant LG G3 for no other reason than to send it by mail to @thecubed in an attempt to get us root. Proof is here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=54829826

To me, this is amazing! I wish I could afford to help him with his expense, but I'm not sure I can at the moment.

What I can do is make this thread in hopes that he will post right under me (if he noticed the mention) so that myself, and everyone that wants sprint root can at least give him a thanks for what he did.

But that's not all hes good for, he's also said that he thinks he has a tether mod for us once we get root.

I'm glad you got a g3 Justin, and thanks again!

Please wait on posting here so that justin has a chance to grab 2nd post and hopefully we can rack up his thanks meter and get him some donations.

justinswidebody

Jun 20, 2010
For anyone that doesn't know, @justinswidebody has purchased a sprint variant LG G3 for no other reason than to send it by mail to @thecubed in an attempt to get us root. Proof is here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=54829826

To me, this is amazing! I wish I could afford to help him with his expense, but I'm not sure I can at the moment.

What I can do is make this thread in hopes that he will post right under me (if he noticed the mention) so that myself, and everyone that wants sprint root can at least give him a thanks for what he did.

But that's not all hes good for, he's also said that he thinks he has a tether mod for us once we get root.

Please wait on posting here so that justin has a chance to grab 2nd post and hopefully we can rack up his thanks meter and get him some donations.

Well thank you very much for the shout out. I really appreciate it.

I don't think I can get us tether.... I know I can. :) looks like my traditional method should work. But if not I Will find a new way. :)

Once again thank you

generalkrank

Aug 10, 2014
Yes thank you justin you are the s*** and i really appreciate what you have don't for the sprint community, me included. Who knows how much longer it might have taken if you didn't get our devs what they needed to perform the magic that they do. ( i say magic because its beyond my scope of comprehension)

Edit**** sorry cubed special thanks to you too for you time your a man among boys

Sent from my rooted (bahahahaha) LGLS990 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

fgcchevy

May 1, 2010
Center Hill
Justin is

c82cf338e77e6eda3a182f72ef05dfb8.jpg

Sent from my Lg G3

Rally187

Apr 3, 2010
Your City:
This is awesome. You guys are incredible. Thanks so much! i will pitch in at the beginning of the week and thats a rally promise

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Well thank you very much for the shout out. I really appreciate it.

I don't think I can get us tether.... I know I can. :) looks like my traditional method should work. But if not I Will find a new way. :)

Once again thank you
    Yes, super special thanks to @justinswidebody for that - without him we'd still be weeks behind for Sprint root, rather than just a day away.

You're the man!

Iomonster thank you and the team for all you guys have done. I can't wait to be able to enjoy my phone
    Justin is

c82cf338e77e6eda3a182f72ef05dfb8.jpg

Sent from my Lg G3