[6-Feb-2010] My New OMEGA Clock for MaxManila....

Search This thread

andyting

Jan 26, 2010
so i just need to install this .cab file if i have maxmanila installed on my phone and thats all?

mddjr01

Jan 9, 2009
Sacramento
Let me say you do Awesome work! But I installed this beautiful clock on Max's new v3 (sense 2011 but that should not make a difference) and all I get are two thick white lines, no Omega clock, they do tell time though. Thanks for all your hard work and sharing, I am going to install your new theme now!:D

jaguaralani

Aug 3, 2007
Perth
jaguaralani-pda.forumms.net
Let me say you do Awesome work! But I installed this beautiful clock on Max's new v3 (sense 2011 but that should not make a difference) and all I get are two thick white lines, no Omega clock, they do tell time though. Thanks for all your hard work and sharing, I am going to install your new theme now!:D

never tested on the 2011 manila, coz I do not use it and not intendign to use it ... :D I only use 1922

ET

Aug 20, 2006
For People interested in changing the 2nd MaxM Analog..........

:D:D:D

Installed and looking very nice indeed.

Just some comments; the two hands on the new clock (left) are transparant while the right clock hands are white, can you make the hands white?
There is no seconds hand on the new clock (left), can you add this?

Attachments

• 2010-02-08_03-14-03-.jpg
    2010-02-08_03-14-03-.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 124

finsmaniac02

Dec 1, 2007
does anyone have this working on maxmanila 2.7 se?

I have the white boxes problem mentioned a few above: "and all I get are two thick white lines, no Omega clock, they do tell time though"

I am using the VGA sense port, I think its based on 1921.

msia

Jan 4, 2010
Have you tried tapping under the TASK MANAGER?? " Upper Right Corner " ??

i have installed my clock array cab and this cab but it didnt work. i have tried tapping the upper right corner, is it for the notifications window to popup? still didnt work:confused:

also after installing i couldnt turn on/off of my wifi...appreciate if you could help...thanks!!

tan_nar

Feb 24, 2007
I am using manila 2.5.1921

installed Man Manilla and this awesome clock

firstly..great work on that :)

now the silly question, how do i change the view?

At present i have 2 clocks showing, the stock clock on the left (digital) and Omega (analog) on the right.

Normally there is a dot just below the task bar under battery, but its not present?

cheers

ET

Aug 20, 2006
I am using manila 2.5.1921

installed Man Manilla and this awesome clock

firstly..great work on that :)

now the silly question, how do i change the view?

At present i have 2 clocks showing, the stock clock on the left (digital) and Omega (analog) on the right.

Normally there is a dot just below the task bar under battery, but its not present?

cheers

Try sliding from top to bottom on todayscreen.

T

Taninpv

THIS IS NOT A STANDALONE CAB, YOU NEED TO INSTALL MAXMANILA OR CLOCK ARRAY FIRST.

hey jaguaralani,
I was wondering if you could create a cab for my signature Tourbillon clock(which I did for M2D)

Enclosed is the zip file.
ps. I could not find the minute hand manila file, so please edit the file for me

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• copy1.jpg
    copy1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 40
  • Tourbillon.zip
    100.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

dead morose

Jun 9, 2006
hey jaguaralani,
Sorry for my offtop, but how can I get your NS icon for MaxManila? Its look great! Thx in advance:)

ctbear

Oct 15, 2009
Seattle
Anyone got this clock working on maxmanila 3.0? I installed it and the analog clock disappeared :(

plemonis

Jan 24, 2010
I have 2 questions:
1)how i can have only the Omega clock and not both?
2)can i delete the 4 icons(callhistory,diary,etc.)I don't like them.:)
thanks!!!