[REF] How to remove yellow triangle on any firmware with JIG

Search This thread

slipkory

Jul 8, 2011
Hi.I just got this yellow triangle after flash bauner tw kernel via odin on ultimate rom. Is it working if i use triangleaway to remove this triangle?please help:confused:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Free mobile app

wolfy1664

May 31, 2011
stoke-on trent
hi

http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s2/orig-development/2014-01-15-triangleaway-v3-26-t1494114:D

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Hi.I just got this yellow triangle after flash bauner tw kernel via odin on ultimate rom. Is it working if i use triangleaway to remove this triangle?please help:confused:

yes will defo
http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s2/orig-development/2014-01-15-triangleaway-v3-26-t1494114

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

yes will defo
http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s2/orig-development/2014-01-15-triangleaway-v3-26-t1494114

Last edited:

jimplouffe

Feb 8, 2017
i dont have the jig and cant buy its out of stock now im stuck with phone screen not working and phone not booting what can i do to roll back ill endure the yellow triangle what do i do now ?? im stuck in a hell hole :(

Sep 13, 2016
There is no jig for tablet?

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

I have a samsung galaxy tab 10.1 GT-P7500 and I want the triangle remove I have looked for a jig online and can not find one

tygerggrr

Apr 26, 2017
still get massage compleet write fail

I tryed sooo much but still no succes
if i try to flash zslpf it goes to say SBL1 and have a full green bar but it fails at nand wrte start saying compleet write operation fail ,,,can some one please tell me what to do.(a littlebit of history),,,i can not go into my n7000 it stucks at start screen with yellow triagle and i also can't get in recocery mode.,just odin mode and if i do with jig i come in factory mode.
hope someone out there is veryyy smart:D

Last edited:

tetakpatak

Jan 6, 2013
Lucerne
I tryed sooo much but still no succes
if i try to flash zslpf it goes to say SBL1 and have a full green bar but it fails at nand wrte start saying compleet write operation fail ,,,can some one please tell me what to do.(a littlebit of history),,,i can not go into my n7000 it stucks at start screen with yellow triagle and i also can't get in recocery mode.,just odin mode and if i do with jig i come in factory mode.
hope someone out there is veryyy smart:D
Did you use an uncompatible Odin version? (too new one)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    326y43.jpg

100% works for all Gingerbread, ICS and JellyBean ROMs TouchWiz Stock/Custom and AOSP/AOKP.
    Works with new ICS and JB (4.0.3, 4.0.4, 4.1.1 and 4.1.2) ROMs
    Italian translate by Willy89

1) You need a JIG. You can buy it or create its own
    24b9pxd.jpg

2) Download attached zip archive and extract it to some folder
    3) Reboot you device in download mode - turn it off, than hold volume down + center button + power button. Wait for the warning message and press volume up
    4) Plug it to you PC
    5) Start Odin from extracted folder and choose '1.tar' file for PDA flash. You must get the same settings:
    13596410.jpg

6) Press Start and wait for the completion of the flashing
    7) After reboot you should get black and dead screen. Unplug USB from PC. Long press power button (15-20 seconds). Remove battery for 5 seconds, plug in JIG, put battery back. Wait for 40 seconds, press power button for 5 seconds, remove JIG, long press power button (15-20 seconds), remove battery
    8) Put battery back, hold volume down + center button + power button for 10-15 seconds, press volume up, plug it to you PC
    9)
    If you have GingerBread ROM TW stock/custom (Android 2.3.X) or any ICS and JB AOSP/AOKP (MIUI, Cyanogen, Paranoid and others) your step is:
    Start Odin from extracted folder and choose '2.tar' file for PDA flash
    If you have TW stock/custom ICS/JB ROM (Android 4.0.3, 4.0.4, 4.1.1, 4.1.2) your step is:
    Start Odin from extracted folder and choose '2-ZSLPF.tar' file for BOOTLOADER flash
    10) Press Start and wait for the completion of the flashing

At points 7-10 the screen will not work!

After these steps you will get:
    - No yellow triangle
    - Custom binary download value will set to 'NO'
    - Current binary value will set to 'SAMSUNG OFFICIAL'

FAQ

Will it work for new stock gingerbread, ics, custom, cyanogen, miui and other firmware?
    All gingerbread ROMs and ICS except CLP5 and CLP6 (some users report about incompatibility). Better don't use this reset counter instruction if you have those ICS ROMs.

Do I need root for this?
    No.

Does not work, yellow triangle is not disappeared!
    Carefully follow all 10 points of instruction.

I am having trouble, black screen after a 10th point!
    Try reboot your device. Remove battery for 10 seconds and plug it back.

Odin can't recognize USB plug at 4 or 8 point. + Windows can't detect device or identifies as "Unknown device".
    Try another USB port. Try reinstall kies or remove it and install only galaxy note drivers (link1, link2). If not helped try another PC.

Will this work on the Galaxy S2 or Galaxy Nexus?
    No! You will break your phone. Works and tested for GT-N7000 and GT-I9220.

Will this work on the SGH-I717 (AT&T)?
    Not tested yet.

Will I have a problem with a warranty? Can they identify the use of this counter reset?
    There is absolutely no chance to detect this binary reset at service center.
    Does it clear counter as well ?
    Yes, mine at zero with custom firmware.
    hi,
    why in the zip there 2 files ?
    1.tar
    2.tar
    tks for reply mate
    Please read my instruction in first post carefully

does that mean we can keep our gnote in warranty?
    Yes! :)
    If I understand this correctly, tar 2 is the newer bootloader again.

Yes this is correct. Your Galaxy Note bootloader returned after this procedure.

jscurtu, there is absolutely no chance to detect this binary reset at service center!
    1. After doing this procedure, do we lose root and CWM? If so, How do we get them back? zergrush?

2. I have a jig that works with my SGS, but it doesn't "appear" to work with my Note. Is there any way to tell if it actually works before I start flashing foreign bootloaders? :D

TIA!

1. No.
    2. If it works with SGS it must works with Note.