[Q] Hyperdrive Questions

Search This thread

the immunity

Feb 1, 2014
Hi.

I have a few questions about Hyperdrive dealing with the custom framework animation zip files (from the Hyperdrive Hub app) that you can flash.

What do you need to wipe in order to flash them?

I tried wiping just the dalvik cache and cache and flashing and it will reboot and say Hyperdrive is updating and go through all my apps, but then it will soft boot again and get stuck on the boot animation. So I figured I did something wrong...

So do I have to wipe everything (except sd card) in order to flash any zip file??? Because if so, then I can't restore the system with my nandroid backup because it is a previous backup before I flashed the zip file and thus will erase my flashing. Correct?

So my next question is: every time I flash a zip file do I have to reflash my rom? Because if so, that's a lot of damn waiting (I want to test out more than one animation pack to see which one I like the most) and I'm fed up with waiting. And also then I have to have the rom settle in again every time and I don't want to do that.

Is there a simpler/correct way I am unaware of? How do you do it? Please tell meh!

Thanks

And also I've noticed that when I try to enable the battery percentage display in the actual phone settings it refuses to stay there and always disappears shortly after enabling it (even though the option is still checked). I like the look of the system battery percentage display more than Hyperdrive's. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Again thanks!

Last edited: