[Completed] No network after OTG test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

oliverisboss

Jan 27, 2014
Dear xda,

Last night i tried otg on my rooted s4 clone. according to all apps installed, it is usb host capable.
So here is what i did, i used usb host diagnostics, and usb OTG helper [root]
And none of these detected my usb, but i'm sure i could get that working with a little time. The problem is that from this morning the network is not working. Literally the whole network sign has disappeared. it appears, looks for network, and disappears. I put the sim into another phone and it works fine. I the other sim from the other phone into this one, and same problem, so the problem is with the phone. I'm very worried that it cannot be fixed. did the otg cable and usb fry something in the phone (doubt it)? Do i have to flash a rom or something? Right now i'm backing up with titanium and i will try to reset. I already tried reboot multiple times.

Can anyone please help?

Thank you.

Razvan

Retired Forum Moderator
Dear xda,

Last night i tried otg on my rooted s4 clone. according to all apps installed, it is usb host capable.
So here is what i did, i used usb host diagnostics, and usb OTG helper [root]
And none of these detected my usb, but i'm sure i could get that working with a little time. The problem is that from this morning the network is not working. Literally the whole network sign has disappeared. it appears, looks for network, and disappears. I put the sim into another phone and it works fine. I the other sim from the other phone into this one, and same problem, so the problem is with the phone. I'm very worried that it cannot be fixed. did the otg cable and usb fry something in the phone (doubt it)? Do i have to flash a rom or something? Right now i'm backing up with titanium and i will try to reset. I already tried reboot multiple times.

Can anyone please help?

Thank you.

Hi,

Since your phone is a clone, you have not done much besides try to install a different ROM or try some Factory Reset from recovery.
Therefore you can track the topic below and try an update / flash.

Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-9500 Clone with MT6572 [MODs][ROMs]&[Firmware]
or
Samsung Galaxy S4 clone gti9500 mt6575 mod/custom rom/

Status
Not open for further replies.