Riptide update works with Xperia Play Controls

• Thread starter LegionTHEFecalExcretion
  • Start date
Search This thread
L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

The latest update for Tegra Zone game Riptide, has added support for external game controllers on honeycomb tablets. I loaded up the latest version of Riptide using Chainfire 3D(of course), and when I went into the settings menu it let me map every area of the Play! As far as I am concerned, this game is now Xperia Play optimized, just gotta added a little edit to the XML file and Ill be all set. :cool:

XSLmil.jpg

aros2k

Aug 25, 2011
Tegra Zone store does not work with Xperia Play. Can you list it on the normal market?

hairdewx

Feb 28, 2009

aros2k

Aug 25, 2011
I guess none of the others are optimized so it's not really worth bothering enabling it really.

mac_d4di

Aug 31, 2006
The latest update for Tegra Zone game Riptide, has added support for external game controllers on honeycomb tablets. I loaded up the latest version of Riptide using Chainfire 3D(of course), and when I went into the settings menu it let me map every area of the Play! As far as I am concerned, this game is now Xperia Play optimized, just gotta added a little edit to the XML file and Ill be all set. :cool:

XSLmil.jpg

Could you share the specific settings you applied through chainfire on this game please

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

All I did was use the nvidia plugin. Didn't tick any boxes. In the game, you can go into the settings menu and go to controller setup and map the controls.

mac_d4di

Aug 31, 2006
thank you. Got it working with default settings and nvidia enabled.
Although the main character/jetski looks wierd and it looks ok on your screenshot
Sent from my R800i using XDA Premium App

gjpax

Dec 24, 2008
excellent !! works great apart from a little graphical glitch where your man and jet ski go different colours do you know of a way of sorting this out ?
any help will be much appriciated

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts