[ROM][u8110/u8120] Coco Cyanogen Mod, Gingerbread

Search This thread

coco_u8110

Oct 10, 2011
Development has seized as my linux pc is broken and I ripped the touchscreen off my phone.
Until I can fix these things nothing will be fixed.

Android 2.3 - Requires Sweden Telenor ROM
Thanks to @anryl for his brilliant kernel.

This will work on u8110/u8120 . If you have a pulse mini (u8110) then to get this to work you must have the telenor patch done ( see post 2 for detailed instructions) if not there will be no signal.

Features
Over Clocking
Wifi
Much More

Kown Bugs/To Do
Video Camera ( I think i know how to fix)
Camera ( I know another rom where it works and will look in to it )
FM Radio ( Not possible requires stuff framework which we don't have)

Screenshots From Update 2 ( Will be uploaded later today)

xgg08z.png
iw84sy.png
f1inf9.png
vielc0.png
4156q.png
so0mbo.png

Video

DOWNLOAD ROM HERE

AND GOOGLE APPS HERE

PLEASE report any bugs.

Last edited:

coco_u8110

Oct 10, 2011
Instructions for u8110 IM NOT RESPONSIBLE DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK
Note -
The t-mobile pulse mini has the wrong baseband setting thingy to fix this we must flash a patch + Swedish telenor ROM. Without this u8110 will have no signal/3g/2g

Step 1.
First we must download the patch from -> here <- You need to have a mocado account.
Inside there is a dload folder and a updtata.app file inside that. Place the whole dload folder on the root of the sd.
Step2
Now we must put the sd back in and reboot with end call and volume up ^ pressed down. This will automatically flash it.
Step 3
Now we must download the sweden telenor rom. -> here<-
Step 4
Delete the dload folder from your sd and replace it with the dload folder from the sweden telenor rom (you will need winrar or 7zip)
Step5
Now we must put the sd back in and reboot with end call and volume up ^ pressed down. This will automatically flash it. This one will take a bit longer.
Step 6
This will remove amora recovery and must be reinstalled from -> here <- install it via fastboot. ( you must have the drivers installed available from huawei website ) Put it in bootloader (volume down , end call and power button) Then double click install superboot or something (batch file)
Step 7
Now flash my rom. ( flash zip from sd , find the zip) IN RECOVERY (Volume Up + Green Call button and power.)
Step 8
Flash Google apps -> here <- ( flash zip from sd , find the zip)
Step 9
Now do usual wipes ( dalvik cache)
Step 10
Enjoy

Last edited:

djsrc

Feb 4, 2011
THIS IS A MOD OF to @anryls @slyking's work. Different features + Themes / Customized for u8110

This will work on u8110/u8120 . If you have a pulse mini (u8110) then to get this to work you must have the telenor patch done ( see post 2 for detailed instructions) if not there will be no signal.

Features
Over Clocking
Wifi
Much More

Kown Bugs/To Do

Screenshots

ke86bq.png
so0mbo.png
vslzz4.png
5pwma.png

Video

DOWNLOAD ROM HERE

AND GOOGLE APPS HERE

PLEASE report any bugs.
süper rom :)

italianospn

Aug 15, 2011
in general how do you see this rom

in update 2 will you fix the clock layout and the camera?¿ how is the battery drain and the preformance?¿

paddymcn

Jul 28, 2007
Belfast
I can't get the telnor update to flash, message comes up to say do not switch off phone then yellow triangle appears with update failed message.

Edit: I've managed to flash telnor, just repeated the process...

Edit: Up and running, great job, thanks

Last edited:

djsrc

Feb 4, 2011
video camera proglem ll be happy corrected :)

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

video camera corrects minor problems have problems if successful, these issues have been quite a good rom gonna look forward to working......

D

Deleted member 4303594

hi
first i want to thank you for your hard work on this great rom. Ive been using it quite a while and not much was improved in last few months.There is a lot developers but it seem like everyone of them is working for himself and when they release something new we all rush to test his rom. And trust me that has become realy annoying, having to test 5-6 roms every few days instead you all join forces and try to make 1 (or few) perfect rom. I appreciate the work u have done so far and i also know that making roms is not your top priority and that its not a small thing to fix all the problems. But wouldnt it be better if u all try to solve the problems together and not every men for himself, couse this ist going anywhere. Soon will have more than 10 roms with almost no differences and(from my point of view) u are not even close to figure it out.
Once again i appreciate your work and i didnt mean anything bad i was just expressing my opinion
Thanks

Hic007

Feb 11, 2011
Not working GPS, Accelerometar, compas and camera.

On t-mobile pulse mini - with swedish telenor and flashed your ROM

Any solution ?

moo_again

Feb 26, 2012
works really nicely on t-mobile pulse mini

After first flashing with the Telenor ROM and then reflashing twice with this one (plus clearing Dalvik Cache etc) it works really well on a T-Mobile pulse mini (u8110).

Its responsive, battery life is as bad as normal for the phone (around a day) and everything works aside from the camera (no great loss there) and I can't get screen rotation working.

Great job, thanks.

Update: After testing for some days the battery life is improved. Youtube video does not play. Phone generally much better than before and quite stable.

--
T-Mobile Pulse Mini Huawei u8110
CyanogenMod-7.1.0-2.3.5-U8110-COCO

Last edited:

bperic83

Nov 5, 2011
camera??

Great ROM, one of the best for U8110! :) But, is there ANY chance that some update will fix problems with camera in the near future? :( Without the camera that just isn't what it should be :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Development has seized as my linux pc is broken and I ripped the touchscreen off my phone.
    Until I can fix these things nothing will be fixed.

Thanks to @anryl for his brilliant kernel.

Features
    Over Clocking
    Wifi
    Much More

Kown Bugs/To Do

Screenshots From Update 2 ( Will be uploaded later today)

xgg08z.png
    iw84sy.png
    f1inf9.png
    vielc0.png
    4156q.png
    so0mbo.png

Video

DOWNLOAD ROM HERE

AND GOOGLE APPS HERE

PLEASE report any bugs.
    Instructions for u8110 IM NOT RESPONSIBLE DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK
    Note -
    The t-mobile pulse mini has the wrong baseband setting thingy to fix this we must flash a patch + Swedish telenor ROM. Without this u8110 will have no signal/3g/2g

Step 1.
    First we must download the patch from -> here <- You need to have a mocado account.
    Inside there is a dload folder and a updtata.app file inside that. Place the whole dload folder on the root of the sd.
    Step2
    Now we must put the sd back in and reboot with end call and volume up ^ pressed down. This will automatically flash it.
    Step 3
    Now we must download the sweden telenor rom. -> here<-
    Step 4
    Delete the dload folder from your sd and replace it with the dload folder from the sweden telenor rom (you will need winrar or 7zip)
    Step5
    Now we must put the sd back in and reboot with end call and volume up ^ pressed down. This will automatically flash it. This one will take a bit longer.
    Step 6
    This will remove amora recovery and must be reinstalled from -> here <- install it via fastboot. ( you must have the drivers installed available from huawei website ) Put it in bootloader (volume down , end call and power button) Then double click install superboot or something (batch file)
    Step 7
    Now flash my rom. ( flash zip from sd , find the zip) IN RECOVERY (Volume Up + Green Call button and power.)
    Step 8
    Flash Google apps -> here <- ( flash zip from sd , find the zip)
    Step 9
    Now do usual wipes ( dalvik cache)
    Step 10
    Enjoy
    What feature does this Rom have