[BOOTANIMATION] LG G Watch Bootanimation for HDPI Devices!

Search This thread

Sami Kabir

Oct 3, 2012
Hey guys, this is the Boot animation from the upcoming LG G Watch!

A friend of mine wanted me to do this for him and after he told me that he loved it, I decided to share it with you guys! This boot animation was originally made for the Galaxy S Advance but it should work with other phones with HDPI (480x800 resolution) too. .

Mu5426T.gif

To get it to work on your phone, all you need to do is download the bootanimation.zip file (attached below) and then place it to system > media folder. Keep in mind that you will be replacing your current boot animation file with this one so make a backup of it first if you wish.

And although it doesn't require any special permission, setting it to 644 shouldn't do any harm I suppose..

Please hit the thanks button if you liked it! Cheers :D

Source: Android Police (link)

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 443

viejay21

Sep 11, 2013
for..?

A friend of mine wanted me to do this for him and after he told me that he loved it, I decided to share it with you guys! This boot animation was originally made for the Galaxy S Advance but it should work with other phones with HDPI (480x800 resolution) too. .

Mu5426T.gif

To get it to work on your phone, all you need to do is download the bootanimation.zip file (attached below) and then place it to system > media folder. Keep in mind that you will be replacing your current boot animation file with this one so make a backup of it first if you wish.

And although it doesn't require any special permission, setting it to 644 shouldn't do any harm I suppose..

This is beautiful. Is it for stock or Custom ROM..?im galaxy s advance user, STOCK XXLQE. TIA^^

Sami Kabir

Oct 3, 2012
This is beautiful. Is it for stock or Custom ROM..?im galaxy s advance user, STOCK XXLQE. TIA^^

I'm sure that it will work with any Custom ROMs for our phone but I'm not so sure about stock firmware because some files needs to be modified in order to get custom boot animation support in the first place..

Netuser

Feb 4, 2006
Toronto
What's your phone's resolution? And what DPI is it? Is it XHDPI or XHDPI?

Sent from my GT-I9070

it is Galaxy S4 xxxhdpi 1080X1920

I already saw some other version of this but none of them look crisp or sharp as the max resolution of main theme extracted from G watch is 280 X 280. I saw you just added black background to make it 480 x 480 but the animation itself is still 280x280. But as it was made for Watch we wont be getting better version, till someone redraw the whole animation lol this is a lot of work or if LG release it on any other phone with xxhdpi

Reactions: Sami Kabir

Sami Kabir

Oct 3, 2012

I already saw some other version of this but none of them look crisp or sharp as the max resolution of main theme extracted from G watch is 280 X 280. I saw you just added black background to make it 480 x 480 but the animation itself is still 280x280. But as it was made for Watch we wont be getting better version, till someone redraw the whole animation lol this is a lot of work or if LG release it on any other phone with xxhdpi

Yeah. After all, it still doesn't change the fact that its from a watch, not a smartphone.. Maybe LG will use this animation for its upcoming phones too (just like Samsung)

It looks okay on phones with smaller displays but not on the ones with larger display...

Sent from my GT-I9070

Last edited:

mitchboy007

May 20, 2012
Compatible?

Hey, I'm using the I9070 with CarbonRom 4.4.4 KitKat. So theoretically I should be able to use this smartwatch right? Has anybody tried this? :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Mu5426T.gif

What's your phone's resolution? And what DPI is it? Is it XHDPI or XHDPI?

Sent from my GT-I9070