[Q] I9300 Newbie ROM Help

Search This thread

keirjohnharry

Aug 24, 2014
Hi

Just managed to get a dead S3 into download mode with a GPG Boot cable , as a iPhone user (please dont boo me , I'm jailbroken at least) I have very little understanding of the Android ROM system , I'm unable to find matching files and have to wait about 10 hours to download every one.

If someone could tell me the right files I need to flash this phone back into stock rom I'd be very grateful.

Its a I9300 UK Vodafone with the stock OS it came with , I'm assuming 4.04 ?

I'm not sure which version of ODIN I need , nor either the .tar all in one or .pit / csc / phone / modem files.

I dont mind waiting a week to download these files so long as they're correct.

If you could tell me this it'd be much appreciated and If I can work out how I'll tip you in some xda-developers forum way.

Many Thanks :good:
Keir Lawson

keirjohnharry

Aug 24, 2014
Help

If a mod wants to move this to the relevant section of the forum that'd be great.

The sticky guides are unclear and overlapping , many link to hotfile which now dosen't exist and they each say you need a different rom or version of ODIN , any help would be much appreciated and as said rewarded.

16GB I9300 UK Vodafone , Fixed using GPG Boot cable , clear instructions + link to files on how to completely re-stock it.

(Any version of android , don't mind if newest or not jsut want it to work)

coolhof

If a mod wants to move this to the relevant section of the forum that'd be great.

The sticky guides are unclear and overlapping , many link to hotfile which now dosen't exist and they each say you need a different rom or version of ODIN , any help would be much appreciated and as said rewarded.

16GB I9300 UK Vodafone , Fixed using GPG Boot cable , clear instructions + link to files on how to completely re-stock it.

(Any version of android , don't mind if newest or not jsut want it to work)

Sammobile has everything you need.
Make a account and download every stock rom for you're samsung phone.
http://www.sammobile.com/