Inverted Apps

Making a Full theme. Which ROM does everyone use?

• midNIGHT ROM

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • AEMod

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Starburst

Votes: 48 40.3%
  • Stock

Votes: 52 43.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

KingOfThaJungle

Oct 4, 2011
New York, NY
I installed the ics mms app but when I get messages I don't get notifications. It is enabled in ghe settings,but I can get notifications through go sms. Any idea for a.fix

When I flashed the zip, it wouldnt copy ALL of the files included within the zip so I had to manually remove the old apk and push EVERYTHING over, in order for the notifications to start working...

rujelus22

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
When I flashed the zip, it wouldnt copy ALL of the files included within the zip so I had to manually remove the old apk and push EVERYTHING over, in order for the notifications to start working...

Yeah, I need to go through them and make device specific flashable zips. the issue is the updater-script needs changed for different types of phones. I am going to be getting that done just have not had time yet.

Like KingOfThaJungle said coping the files to the directory they go into should always work.

D

Deleted member 2915683

google play has been updated to 3.4.7 That is why most likely it is updating it self to the new version over the inverted one.

D

Deleted member 2915683

So they updated it again today. Seems strange they would do 2 updates a day apart. Does anyone have the apk?

R8wTc.png

here ya go.... http://www.mediafire.com/?pocs3edxzj8xp6i

bykim5

Dec 26, 2011
Will you be releasing e4gt version of mms app? The attachment pop down menu is still not themed thank you

Top Liked Posts