Samsung galaxy exhibit 4G off topic thread

Search This thread

tazmaniondvl

Sep 11, 2012
Phoenix
Thanks for that, but it says nothing about premium :( oh well will download it again when they update it

Sent from my SGH-T679 using xda app-developers app

N3Ti

May 5, 2012
Thats why i use both this and new one! And now with smartguy joining to the party with camcory and arco it is hard to let this go.

Did anyone notice it was for $200 with 100 dollar refill over thanksgiving. It is going to bring more and more users here :)

tazmaniondvl

Sep 11, 2012
Phoenix
Oy why are you guys not talking! Lol who is tired of hearing about Channing Tatum?

Willielf

Apr 30, 2012
California
Thats why i use both this and new one! And now with smartguy joining to the party with camcory and arco it is hard to let this go.

Did anyone notice it was for $200 with 100 dollar refill over thanksgiving. It is going to bring more and more users here :)

They had it for $140 too!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

cameroniscam

Dec 4, 2012
Monroe, NC
Has anyone else tried out the 4.2 gesture typing keyboard? It's really cool and I like it better than swype because you can just flash it over the standard AOSP keyboard. It works well too.

Ronwaldo420

Dec 11, 2012
Dayton
I hear after jelly bean they're going to release Schweaty Balls, according to Alec Baldwin, no one will be able to resist it:laugh:

tazmaniondvl

Sep 11, 2012
Phoenix
Since I'm not using my Exhibit anymore, I decided to have a little fun with it. I popped in my 2900mAh battery and flashed SlimBean with airplane mode on and Wi-Fi off. Let's see how many weeks it will last!

Sent from my Samsung SGH-T989 running CM10 by TeamChopsticks.

lmao, how much you want for your exhibit im looking for a "test" phone if you know what i mean

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Everyone please welcome my daughter Rozlyn Marie born at 3:10am pacific time, 8lbs 14oz 19 and 3/4 centimeters

@cars1189 would you happen to be able to help root a device? We have the source code, so far everything we have tried has failed. Could it be that it has a locked bootloader? If so any idea how to unlock it?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Actually a family member just got one of those. Ill look into it. The problem with getting root on new devices is the exploits to obtain root are in the kernel and the manufacture always are patching them. Having looked it seems like you can odin images with root. Ill try and rip the partitions from the phone and see if i can cook something up.
    Just got home from the hospital with my daughter

Someone must not like me cuz I've had 2 posts deleted for no reason but I just ordered a Nexus 4 and it should be here tomorrow so I won't hardly be active on this device's forums either. I'll prolly factory reset the Exhibit and disable all the phone things and give it to my younger siblings to use like an iPod touch. I appreciate all the development on this device from Jocala to camcory and smartguy044. I know how difficult, time consuming, and often thankless development can be, especially since I've been developing for my tablet now...
    At the hospital, about to have our baby. :)