Exfat on Cyanogenmod

Search This thread

gregsarg

Apr 8, 2011
B.F.E.
It's very flaky though like Google play music can't see some of my tunes. And i wanna use this software with paranoid. Thanks again

Time will get the bugs out. ..
It'll get better. .
It's already jumped dramatically in quality just in a 2 week period. ..g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium HD app

farfromovin

Aug 15, 2011
Oxnard, CA
bigbiff, thanks a lot for this mod! I'm running my note 2 with RootBox and it's nice to have Exfat on the external card. Quick question though, with stock CM (not using your mod) everything is fine, and with a CM/AOSP kang (rootbox) that I use your mod on PowerAmp says I have one or more partitions unmounted and it cannot see sdcard1. Every other app uses it just fine, camera, gallery, root explorer, etc... Is this a poweramp problem?

That's the only quirk I can find, everything else is working great. Thank you for this!

bigbiff

Senior Recognized Developer
Jun 8, 2010
bigbiff, thanks a lot for this mod! I'm running my note 2 with RootBox and it's nice to have Exfat on the external card. Quick question though, with stock CM (not using your mod) everything is fine, and with a CM/AOSP kang (rootbox) that I use your mod on PowerAmp says I have one or more partitions unmounted and it cannot see sdcard1. Every other app uses it just fine, camera, gallery, root explorer, etc... Is this a poweramp problem?

That's the only quirk I can find, everything else is working great. Thank you for this!

Maybe poweramp is looking for it somewhere else?

farfromovin

Aug 15, 2011
Oxnard, CA
Screenie of PowerAmp issue:
zasanu3a.jpg

This is taken from a different time, but my Exfat card really is recognized on rootbox ROM that I use:
u6ehebys.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts