[Q] Kill default music player (B510) Headset bug

Search This thread

YouriRevenn

Aug 29, 2014
Hello,
Today i upgrated my Huawei p6 phone to B510, from B104.
For music listening i used winamp. In B104 my headset (original boxed) worked well, when i pushed the buttom twice, winamp takes to the next song, when the screen was black too.

Now the trick comeing to life!:D
In B510 the when i push the headset button, winamp takes to the next song, BUT when the screen off, winamp stop playing any song, and the default original "music player apk" comeing to life and take the controll..

Is there any solution, to deal with the default music player, without root my phone?
Or its just working with rooted phones?

I can't set winamp as default music player. I can't found this option anywhere..

Thank you for any help!:)

Skyllery

Mar 22, 2013
St-Denis Reunion
LG G3
Sony Xperia Z3
Hello,
For music listening i used winamp. In B104 my headset (original boxed) worked well, when i pushed the buttom twice, winamp takes to the next song, when the screen was black too.

In B510 the when i push the headset button, winamp takes to the next song, BUT when the screen off, winamp stop playing any song, and the default original "music player apk" comeing to life and take the controll..

Is there any solution, to deal with the default music player, without root my phone?

I can't set winamp as default music player. I can't found this option anywhere..

Normaly to upgrade to Kitkat we need to updade first to B125 or B132 because others versions are too old and can cause some bugs. B104 is one of the first if it's not the first version for the P6 so maybe you need to go back B125 or B132 and reupdate to KitKat. Or a factory reset (will erase all your data backup before)

Good Luck

Reactions: YouriRevenn

YouriRevenn

Aug 29, 2014
Normaly to upgrade to Kitkat we need to updade first to B125 or B132 because others versions are too old and can cause some bugs. B104 is one of the first if it's not the first version for the P6 so maybe you need to go back B125 or B132 and reupdate to KitKat. Or a factory reset (will erase all your data backup before)

Good Luck

Sure i do that sequence. First of all i updated from B104 to B132, sadly i don't tried the winamp at this point.
After that i updated to B510. The system working well, theres no other problem encountered so far.
The problems maybe comes from the new software. Theres no options to block the defauld music player.
In B104 there was an option "startup manager" (i dont know the official name, i had a "hun" system.)
There i could disable it. This "startup manager" is wiped out from B510 :/

Skyllery

Mar 22, 2013
St-Denis Reunion
LG G3
Sony Xperia Z3
Sure i do that sequence. First of all i updated from B104 to B132, sadly i don't tried the winamp at this point.
After that i updated to B510. The system working well, theres no other problem encountered so far.
The problems maybe comes from the new software. Theres no options to block the defauld music player.
In B104 there was an option "startup manager" (i dont know the official name, i had a "hun" system.)

Look at this maybe there is a link http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2781902

Or are you sure your Winamp Application is Up to date ? Maybe it's an issue only with this application ?
Or B510 is a Beta firmware try to upgrade to B512 stable or B513 Beta they are both the most stable firmwares on Kitkat.

Good luck

Reactions: YouriRevenn

YouriRevenn

Aug 29, 2014
Look at this maybe there is a link http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2781902

Or are you sure your Winamp Application is Up to date ? Maybe it's an issue only with this application ?
Or B510 is a Beta firmware try to upgrade to B512 stable or B513 Beta they are both the most stable firmwares on Kitkat.

Good luck

I give a shoot to another music player, so might be the problem in winamp.
Or give a try with B513 first. If this problem isnt disapear i just root my phone and punish this program :D

Thx for all help! I report back soon.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    maybe you can deactivate the default music player(media center)..
    Hello,

Good Luck

Good luck