[ROM] Android Open Kang Project - Supersonic Milestone 4

Search This thread

jigdagod

Feb 8, 2009
Installed b35, is anyone able to install apps from market or restore from titanium backup after installing dtapps2sd?

It does a quick reboot every time I try to install or restore.

Notorious

Aug 23, 2011
Sydney
Google Pixel 3 XL
OnePlus 9
Installed b35, is anyone able to install apps from market or restore from titanium backup after installing dtapps2sd?

It does a quick reboot every time I try to install or restore.
I flashed dta2sd beta 4 I believe it was then I downloaded a2sd GUI and terminal from market then did cachesd then restored apps from titanium without a problem

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

lilbitz_1018

Apr 21, 2009
Havent flashed B35 yet but to anyone having problems with browser rendering, I found that using Opera works faster than all of them (Im a Dolphin HD fan but have to settle). Give it a try and see.

X

Xdaoscar996

Can u guys tell me what AudioOut1 and sync loop is. They come up on battery stats and I think its what's keeping my phone awake.

c9ab7b40-1bf4-db09.jpg
c9ab7b40-1c06-74b3.jpg

zaaye

Jul 7, 2010
35 still fast here. Had to flash camera fix. Other than that smooth sailing! Nice rom.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

tammerlane

Dec 15, 2008
Indianapolis
So I've had 5 reboots in so far and video is black in YouTube app audio no video. Happening to anyone else? Would like to know before I reflash and start over

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

Yep, same here. I have had about 4 reboots that I know of today. 1x while updating thru play, 1x while trying to load ESPN3 thru the browser to see if it works (no). 1x while playing win amp pro. And once while it was just sitting my desk, mostly being ignored. I'm not seeing a huge difference between this and m5, unfortunately.

I'm running stock kernel, would switching to masons be worth trying?

Johnny424

Jan 28, 2012
King George VA
Yep, same here. I have had about 4 reboots that I know of today. 1x while updating thru play, 1x while trying to load ESPN3 thru the browser to see if it works (no). 1x while playing win amp pro. And once while it was just sitting my desk, mostly being ignored. I'm not seeing a huge difference between this and m5, unfortunately.

I'm running stock kernel, would switching to masons be worth trying?

i tried bld 35 with mason kernel..same deal..it reboots unexpectedly a little to much for me..switching back to cm9 for now

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Johnny424

Jan 28, 2012
King George VA
does anyone recall if the builds 33 and older had the random reboot issues?

just the past few builds i know the past three i have tried have all had it

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

MassStash

Sep 26, 2008
Chicago
There's wired tethering on this One? I sorry, hella sarcasm...

~ TF101 on Revolver4_RC2
Currently OC'ed to 1.four, with Guevor's

austin420

Jan 8, 2009
kansas city mo
There's wired tethering on this One? I sorry, hella sarcasm...

what does that mean? it was a serious question. i was going to flash this for a freind who uses cm7 on his evo. the only feature he cares about is WIRED tethering. i only see him every couplaweeks. i cant flash this for him and send him on his way if it wont work. i dont know why the sarcasm. i think i asked a legit question. if you dont have an answer, take your 25 thanks and get the hell on.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png
    changelog-2.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site
    installation-1.png
    1. Make sure you're on the latest CWM
    2. MAKE A NANDROID
    3. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    4. flash ROM
    5. flash Gapps
    6. reboot
    downloads-4.png

Find the latest releases here

Find milestone-4 here

contribute-1.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to me
    Donate to Whitehawkx
    Donate to Jonathan Grigg
    Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
    Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.
    Reported at Rootz. Tweeted Roman too. No ProTekk in sight. Going ear to the ground for a while... Thanks for bug reports and IRC, Johnny424. We appreciate it. :)

probally better off waiting for a working build period..i had all the same issues out of build 37 as I did in 36..35...34..33..32 so on and so forth

lol build 38 is so screwed..i couldnt even get into sign in..major issues..i have tried to let team kang know in irc but im not sure what the deal is over there..oh well

im at work..can anybody get with team kang on irc..maybe let protekk know there is a problem

edit....logged issue on their rootz bug tracker..dont use irc to report bugs anymore

Build 38 is most certainly broken. The team knows, I'll be taking the reigns on the supersonic build moving forward. I'm much easier to access than most as I'm sure you all know. At any rate I'm working on it, it likely wont be based on evervolv anymore, and will come with a specialized version of mason to run it. I have this device, know this device well, so the rom is in good hands, or at least I'd like to think so.

I'd like to add that there wont be more builds till I get my changes going, so just take a break, roll back to the last one that worked on your device and sit tight for good stuff. Until it boots and runs correctly on my supersonic, it's simply not going to be pushed, end of story.
    Sprint Visual Voicemail For ICS

I searched the thread and was checking around and hadn't seen anyone that had posted this yet, but I have an Sprint Epic 4g Touch and one of the latest leaks of the upcoming ICS builds had the latest VVM build in it. I pulled the .apk from the leaked rom and installed it on the AOKP Milestone 4 on the EVO and it provisioned almost immediately.

I have included the file below for anyone that misses Sprint's VVM for their EVO.

It worked for me, let me know if anyone else gets the same results.

*BTW, it is version T.5.2.1.8*
    ATTENTION SUPERSONIC KANGERS!!!! :eek::D:eek::D:eek:
    New Tiamat ICS kernels for EVO 4G:
    Non-SBC - http://downloads.tiamat-dev.com/022112/supersonic-tiamat-ics-022112.zip

SBC - http://downloads.tiamat-dev.com/022112/supersonic-tiamat-ics-sbc-022112.zip

Changelog here: http://tiamat-dev.com/ics-changes/

You called down the thunder...

Well now you got it!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynKoZD-sFi4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:D:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D:eek:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    I have cleaned this thread up. The other rom was taken down. If I see one more post flaming or trolling another person in here with these same three people I will make sure u receive a nice vacation for sure. Its over. If you dont like each other then ignore each other. I've had to break two of u up once in the past. This is my final warning and it goes for all of u

xda moderator/recognised contributer