DISCONTINUED [DEV][WIP] ICS / CM9 (4.0.4) Alpha 5 - 3.1 kernel

Search This thread

O_MAGICO

Oct 29, 2008
My memmry is not appear

Good to all,

I hereby apply for this help, for the following:
I have installed ICS 4, as is the tuturial, only that it was not like what was installed and I reset and went back to installing everything again, it happens that I do not have internal memory and not consgio access it, or access to memory card or a pen.
I wish someone would tell me what to do to resolve the situation.
Thank you,

liblack

Dec 8, 2010
Beograd
I recently used the archos 101 and there was a rom whit name URUKDROID who had a swap memory, is it possible to do with our Rom? 101 has only 256mb,but run very nice.

liblack

Dec 8, 2010
Beograd
Why you would use that on the folio?

If im not wrong linux swap serves to switch the non active application using ram to swap, and if an application requests more ram, to prevent force clouse. In thet case the application only slow down?
Every linux distro have swap, so whay not? Win have virtual memory ....

And another question is someone happened tru the night,Folio suck the entire battery on standbuy?

Reactions: swimmer 4

Daveatwork

Jan 25, 2008
hdmi issues?!?

First of all thank you very much for all the efforts you made to make this tablet a better machine then it was meant to be... respect to all of you ... ;)

As for the hdmi issues I did some tests with 2 folio's: 1 with version Alpha 4 and 1 with version Alpha 3. In both cases no audio when connected over hdmi. I even tried several different lenght hdmicables with no succes... until I connected my folio's on another tv...
A full working hdmi connection on both of the folio's...
The tv with a good hdmi result is a ledtv (a newer technology ) the one with no audio over hdmi is an lcd.
So I think in one way or another its the tv hardware/software that doesnt do the job... :(

I hope I can be helpful with this information.
;)

Reactions: kqe and swimmer 4

Crunon

Nov 11, 2011
Neumünster
First of all thank you very much for all the efforts you made to make this tablet a better machine then it was meant to be... respect to all of you ... ;)

As for the hdmi issues I did some tests with 2 folio's: 1 with version Alpha 4 and 1 with version Alpha 3. In both cases no audio when connected over hdmi. I even tried several different lenght hdmicables with no succes... until I connected my folio's on another tv...
A full working hdmi connection on both of the folio's...
The tv with a good hdmi result is a ledtv (a newer technology ) the one with no audio over hdmi is an lcd.
So I think in one way or another its the tv hardware/software that doesnt do the job... :(

I hope I can be helpful with this information.
;)

On my Toshiba TV there is no audio too, i use Chinch-to-headphone for audio ;)

Reactions: kqe

swimmer 4

May 29, 2011
pc-hardware.be
Which 3G using Huawei dongles are already supported for this rom? Is there a list with al the devices? I will buy me a new huawei but I don't now if it will work on this rom. I will buy this one because the internet will go much faster.

DerArtem

Apr 13, 2010
Bad Homburg
Which 3G using Huawei dongles are already supported for this rom? Is there a list with al the devices? I will buy me a new huawei but I don't now if it will work on this rom. I will buy this one because the internet will go much faster.

I can not tell you if this dongle will work. You will have to try it out.

We very carefully with the dongle, as vodafone is also selling dongles from ZTE which won't work for sure. Only Huaweo Dongles will work.

For me it looks like that this dongle is a ZTE one. Usually the Vodafone Huawei Dongles have a "-H" at the end of the model number.

The K4605 is ZTE and the K4605-H is Huawei...

Reactions: swimmer 4 and DT84

Kervala

Dec 19, 2010
Bertrange
kervala.net
Hi there !

I just installed it yesterday and I must say it's perfect ! A big thanks to DerArtem and Nopy :)

But I found a problem with ADB drivers.

When connecting the Folio 100 with an USB cable for debugging, Windows indicates it's using the USB device : USB\VID_18D1&PID_D002 which doesn't exist in android_winusb.inf (in USB driver folder from SDK).

All tegra 2 devices always used USB\VID_0955&PID_7000 which is defined in android_winusb.inf.

I just added the wrong ID to the android_winusb.inf, updated the driver and it worked.

So why did you change the ID ? Is it a mistake or is it a change related to ICS ?

If it's an error could you fix it ? (It seems like it's defined in init.rc)

Thanks in advance :)

kaivish

Nov 9, 2008
Havent been here for a while.the folio was put in a corner and almost forgotten, but i have to say that this rom has given new life to the folio. So many thanks to the devs.
I have a few questions though, the market wouldnt show more than 20 apps in the list and most apps it says not compatible with the device. Any idea as to how can i resolve these issues n how can i get flash to work on the folio with this rom? Did install the apk 11.1 i found on the internet but still cant get it to work.

Top Liked Posts