[help] plzzzzzzz.....soo frustrated..

Search This thread

begimaad

Mar 17, 2012
today morning i lost the vibration on my note 3 exynos factory 4.4.2. i mean lost it as in no haptic feedback..checked and my haptic feedback was on and no power saving mode enabled. i rebooted the phone and it was back.
just now i was showing off features to a friend with an iphone like smart pause pen window and an all.. and suddenly i lost the vibration again. no haptic feedback no vibration during call no vibration while typing.. its become very scaryy..
i rebooted twice checked that all settings are correct. no power saving enabled. i tried turning off and off the vibration. wiped cache from stock recovery am not rooted.
and even i did the vibration test from *#0*# no vibration..
please help....pleaseeeeeeee....

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Free mobile app

darkshaft

Jul 21, 2013
If no vibration on vibration test, go to Samsung customer service to check on phone or replace it if you just bought it, again never buy any electronics online.

Reactions: begimaad

begimaad

Mar 17, 2012
If no vibration on vibration test, go to Samsung customer service to check on phone or replace it if you just bought it, again never buy any electronics online.

i bought it from official samsung store..
it worked directly after this post and stopped again

begimaad

Mar 17, 2012
plzz reply..urgent..
the vibration went off completely since then..the test on *#0*# also didnt csuse vibration.
today i was away to give my final exams of engineering and the phone was off for 3 hours..the vibration is back now.
should i still go to the service center.?
i m very busy these days.. so was wondering should i go or not?

P.S on the first day the vibration went away and came back after a few hours went away and came back.. it went off and came back again today after 3 days.

Pierre118

Apr 13, 2011
The Hague
plzz reply..urgent..
the vibration went off completely since then..the test on *#0*# also didnt csuse vibration.
today i was away to give my final exams of engineering and the phone was off for 3 hours..the vibration is back now.
should i still go to the service center.?
i m very busy these days.. so was wondering should i go or not?

P.S on the first day the vibration went away and came back after a few hours went away and came back.. it went off and came back again today after 3 days.

Follow the advice of @toastido! It looks like a loose contact.

Pierre118

Apr 13, 2011
The Hague
Nobody can give advice for that, that's up to you to decide.

I'm sorry to say, but repeating your question is useless. We try to help, but this a personal choice you have to make.

Reactions: begimaad

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sounds like a loose hardware connection based on what you posted. I'd take it to sammy.

Sent from my leanKernel 2.5.1 powered stock 4.4.2 (NE6) SM-N900T
    Nobody can give advice for that, that's up to you to decide.

I'm sorry to say, but repeating your question is useless. We try to help, but this a personal choice you have to make.