Why can't i flash some custom ROMs on my HTC One m7

Search This thread

Seyitliyev

Jun 24, 2014
Raleigh
(SOLVED)

Hi there.

İ dont know why , but i cant flash custom roms , like Sentinel Rom , to (save battery) , and i think , it is because of that , sentinel Rom uses android JB , in fact , i cant flash custom ROMs , below kitkat android version.

İ thought that , it depend on , S-on , and then i had also get s-off.

However , i have the same problem. Flashing problem gets error , AFTER flashing , when updating partitions.

Please can you help..:confused:

Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Seanie280672

Feb 27, 2012
Halesowen
Hi there.

İ dont know why , but i cant flash custom roms , like Sentinel Rom , to (save battery) , and i think , it is because of that , sentinel Rom uses android JB , in fact , i cant flash custom ROMs , below kitkat android version.

İ thought that , it depend on , S-on , and then i had also get s-off.

However , i have the same problem. Flashing problem gets error , AFTER flashing , when updating partitions.

Please can you help..:confused:

Thanks.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

Are you sure you downloaded the correct version for your phone, because I have just tried downloading for my device which is the M7UL and the link is dead ?

which other roms have you tried downloading and flashing ?

doesn't matter which firmware they are based on, they should still work regardless, no need to be s-off for sense rom's, just bootloader unlocked, s-off is only required for GPE rom's

and most sense rom's require TWRP 2.6.3.3 recovery, which are you using ?

Seyitliyev

Jun 24, 2014
Raleigh
Are you sure you downloaded the correct version for your phone, because I have just tried downloading for my device which is the M7UL and the link is dead ?

which other roms have you tried downloading and flashing ?

doesn't matter which firmware they are based on, they should still work regardless, no need to be s-off for sense rom's, just bootloader unlocked, s-off is only required for GPE rom's

and most sense rom's require TWRP 2.6.3.3 recovery, which are you using ?

Thanks for your reply. The problem solved. Upgrading twrp to the latest version has solved my problem, I used twrp 2.6.3 , now 2.7.1 ,something like that.

thanks a lot again