First unnoficial rom released!

Search This thread

skribbler86

Sep 30, 2010
Im liking this custom ROM alot! The black bar looks sweet on my phone. Cool battery indicator too. Having root and a couple of superuser apps preinstalled is a plus! Even the android boot animation is a nice change of bootup scenery :)

skribbler86

Sep 30, 2010
Sure, here you go:

67l014.jpg

:
2wo99q1.jpg

flyboyovyick

Apr 7, 2009
I have flashed the phone with the russian rom and it just won't go in to fastboot mode. vol+ and search (hold buttons) and plug in usb cable. It just regular boots for me.

Anyone know whats up?

skribbler86

Sep 30, 2010
Boot into fastboot the way you mentioned but without plugging in the usb cable. After fastboot appears then plug in the cable

Sent from my GT540 using XDA App

verrox

Aug 22, 2010
Borås
I have flashed the phone with the russian rom and it just won't go in to fastboot mode. vol+ and search (hold buttons) and plug in usb cable. It just regular boots for me.

Anyone know whats up?

I had to restart my phone som times before i got it, buf after a while i eventually got it to work.
Tryed removing battery, THEN vol+, search and plug it in whilst holding them ?

skribbler86

Sep 30, 2010
Loads into fast boot for me, I just did it... vol+ search and power button... holding all 3 until fastboot comes up

flyboyovyick

Apr 7, 2009
Loads into fast boot for me, I just did it... vol+ search and power button... holding all 3 until fastboot comes up

does the lg logo come up for you?

I am doing:

Holding Volume Up and Search Button then plugging in USB Cable. The White LG logo come up then the LG Blue animation, then it loads android and arrives at the lock screen. Nothing else.

I have also tryed vol up, search and power button hold in. And the same, normal boot.

Last edited:

skribbler86

Sep 30, 2010
It seems to me that you havent flashed your phone with the Russian Rom. Try doing it again. If it still doesn't work then go back and download it again and make sure its the correct Rom. Then repeat these steps.

flyboyovyick

Apr 7, 2009
It seems to me that you havent flashed your phone with the Russian Rom. Try doing it again. If it still doesn't work then go back and download it again and make sure its the correct Rom. Then repeat these steps.

I didn't download the one from the polish site because the image (capchta?) wouldn't show show i got the russian rom from MoDaCo.

keny8

Oct 20, 2010
can you anyone help me?i flashed phone with french rom.Then i flashed phone with russish rom with fastboot.when I want to fastboot,it write me in french mode de telechargement.this is fatboot?because my pc doesnt recognize phone in fastboot mode and I'm sure i flashed phone with rom with fastboot

sorry for my bad english

Satans_Hell

Oct 6, 2010
Hi guys I have flashed the russian 2.1 with fastboot, gone into fastboot mode but when I point device manager to the usb drivers earlier in this thread it says they are not compatible with windows 7 64 bit?

Does anyone have the drivers? :confused:

flyboyovyick

Apr 7, 2009
Hi guys I have flashed the russian 2.1 with fastboot, gone into fastboot mode but when I point device manager to the usb drivers earlier in this thread it says they are not compatible with windows 7 64 bit?

Does anyone have the drivers? :confused:

I have the drivers.

1) Type "bcdedit /set testsigning on" at an admin command prompt
2) Reboot
3) Check to see if the desktop says "Test Mode" on the corners

This is for windows vista/7 probably works with xp.
Install the drivers attached once in Test Mode.

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• android_x64.zip
    2 MB · Views: 10

Satans_Hell

Oct 6, 2010
I have the drivers.

1) Type "bcdedit /set testsigning on" at an admin command prompt
2) Reboot
3) Check to see if the desktop says "Test Mode" on the corners

This is for windows vista/7 probably works with xp.
Install the drivers attached once in Test Mode.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for your help, but my computer still wont recognise the device even with thos drivers as well. :rolleyes:

Not too worry, I will give it a go on my lappy which is 32 bit ;):D

J

joostvhoek

Does anyone have that wallpaper for my. I flashed that rom but I set a different wallpaper and now I can't get it back.

Joost