Status bar notification pulldown not working CM7

Search This thread

Scorpo900

Sep 22, 2007
Palm Beach, Fl
Hi, on the last 2 days my phone started acting crazy, screen became unresponsive and the phone became slow. I rebooted several times and the screen became responsive again, but not as sensible. The top status bar drop down menu is not working even after several restarts, I cannot click on the top and drag the notifications down. Is there a software that covers this particular feature, or should I flash an updated ROM like CM7.2? Thanks.

cHarley04

Dec 21, 2010
FloriDuh
Hi, on the last 2 days my phone started acting crazy, screen became unresponsive and the phone became slow. I rebooted several times and the screen became responsive again, but not as sensible. The top status bar drop down menu is not working even after several restarts, I cannot click on the top and drag the notifications down. Is there a software that covers this particular feature, or should I flash an updated ROM like CM7.2? Thanks.

I'd try just clearing cache and dalvik and reflash CM7.2 as a first step. I had a similar situation last week, things just acting weird and sluggish, and a reflash worked.