ICS Sources are out

Search This thread

Arjen

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 26, 2011
Musselkanaal
It's fun this way :D
Glad you almost solved the booting-thing, all this is the real thing, after we solved the booting and can work on the rom itself the most fun part is over :D

lupohirp

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Avellino
if the rom is booting nice, its your part to give the rom some life - from this point i write
in your thread "can you add this and that?" or things like "my battery is gone, can you
implement a software accu?" :D

Right :)) arjen do you think that gsm wifi etc etc will work???obvoiusly not!! :))))) when rom will start this will be a start point :))

Sent from my Optimus One using XDA App

Arjen

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 26, 2011
Musselkanaal
Oops, forgot about gsm etc :D
Meant after that ;)
The moaning Andy talked about, can you add this, can you make it clean my house etc...

SWEATTAIMI

Oct 19, 2010
W4ZT3D
i'm near to boot ... sensors and surfaceflinger arent crying yet, i only hang in boot loop
with unknown network protocol, i hope if its solved we can really boot a self compiled
ics - worked with teamwork :) i have to say, this makes me very happy^^

Congrats :) i still got an port and it has now aosp compiled apps

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

lejukurian

Apr 6, 2011
God's own country
still on compiling errors

I'm compiling on ubuntu 10.10 with 32bit installation in VirtualBox 3.x without OpenGL (Compiz) enabled
because the Ubuntu-System is crashing when Android is building docs with droidlava (is it so named right?).
VBox config is as follows:
- 3 virtual harddisks (no physical because my notebook has only one HDD with SATA-II)
- first virt. hdd is for system and have a size of 10GB for ubuntu system, mounted on "/"

I'm getting this error while compiling for full_maguro-user
any clues?

host C++: profile_pid <= sdk/emulator/qtools/decoder.cpp
host C++: profile_pid <= sdk/emulator/qtools/read_elf.cpp
cc1plus: all warnings being treated as errors

make: *** [out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/obbtool_intermediates/Main.o] Error 1

Compiling on Ubuntu 10.10 triple boot with win7 and fedora 16 core i5 and 4 gb ram 20gb separate partition for android
Edit ---------------
now stuck at new error :

host Executable: emulator_renderer (out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/emulator_renderer_intermediates/emulator_renderer)
/usr/bin/ld: out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/emulator_renderer_intermediates/main.o: undefined reference to symbol 'XInitThreads'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'XInitThreads' is defined in DSO /usr/lib/libX11.so.6 so try adding it to the linker command line
/usr/lib/libX11.so.6: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [out/host/linux-x86/obj/EXECUTABLES/emulator_renderer_intermediates/emulator_renderer] Error 1

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here we go :D

Now, dalvik for ICS supports ARMv6k-VFP :)

1.) remove complete dalvik folder from android
    2.) extract modified dalvik folder and copy whole folder to android
    3.) extract the arch target variant for armv6k-vfp and copy the *.mk file to build/core/combo/arch/arm
    4.) choose as TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT := armv6k-vfp
    5.) do a ". build/envsetup" and "lunch thunderg-user" (for other targets, choose your target again)
    6.) rebuild android
    From today, we can enjoy and experiment with new and long waited ICS sources.
    I hope, we can do something for our loved device(s) and can profit from new features of ICS.

have fun!
    Take my ICS Gt-540 into kitchen port it and it will work :) I will soon update my sources so you guys will be able to build your own
    Here Ya Go

Look into this, this ICS Boots on LG Optimus one,

and you may can use this as base, (boot.img is CM7)

Touch works (Double tap with 2 finger's)

http://www.multiupload.com/38383S6A1X :cool:
    i'm near to boot ... sensors and surfaceflinger arent crying yet, i only hang in boot loop
    with unknown network protocol, i hope if its solved we can really boot a self compiled
    ics - worked with teamwork :) i have to say, this makes me very happy^^