Radios & HBOOT Updates

Search This thread

acejavelin

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Hi acejavelin:

Thanks again for your reply...let me try this weekend and I will report you my results.

If you have any questions, I'll bother you again

Thanks

TecMan
Well, I'll try to help over the weekend as I can, but taking a 1300 mile road trip starting saturday at 7am so I don't know how much I will be able to help...

Reactions: TecMan45

TecMan45

May 10, 2007
Hi acejavelin:

Let me report you my experiences with the updates:

1. Flashed rezound_AndroidPolice_4.03.605.2_PH98IMG.zip to get Baseband version 2.22.10.0801r, 2.22.10.0803r1
2. Flashed new.global.firm.PH98IMG.zip to get Baseband version 2.23.10.0123r, 2.23.10.0124r and HBOOT-2.28.0000
3. Flashed TWRP_2.6.3.0_Vigor_PH98IMG.zip
4. Boot

In the first boot, I get CDMA signal and 3G but no-signal for GSM :(...then...

5. Clean Wipe
6. Flashed B66-commotio-vigor-060214.zip
7. Boot

In the second boot, I didn't get any CDMA signal or GSM signal and the secret code didn't work like *#*#4636#*#*

I repeated Steps 1, 2, 3. and 4...and in the third boot I didn't get any CDMA signal or GSM signal and I needed to reconfigure the PRL file to get agan the CDMA signal, maybe the Clean Wipe erased the 3G Configuration

I searched another ROM with 4.0.3 and I got Global_OTA_BLUE-v2.5...and I flashed it...and in the forth boot...I didn't get any CDMA signal or GSM signal...in fact...I couldn't make a phone calls...very bad experience :(

I backed to my original CONROMv6FINAL.zip...and I flashed it...and in the fifth boot...I didn't get any CDMA signal or GSM signal...I needed to reconfigure the PRL file to get agan the CDMA signal, maybe the Clean Wipe erased the 3G Configuration...but I had another big problem...SIM Error all the time...problems with Settings\Mobile Networks disconnected and Settings\Call not working...corrupted

Finally...I repeated Steps 1, 2, 3. and 4...and in the sixth boot...I get CDMA signal but with problems with Settings\Mobile Networks disconnected and Settings\Call not working...corrupted...I re-boot and insert the SIM-GSM...and Mobile Networks and Call Menus back to work :)...and then...I flashed Global_OTA_BLUE-v2.5...and in the seventh boot...I get CDMA signal but with problems with Settings\Mobile Networks disconnected and Settings\Call not working...corrupted...I re-boot and insert the SIM-GSM...and Mobile Networks and Call Menus back to work :)

OK...sorry for all my explications...but I need to inform you my real experiences bad and good...

I have my HTC Rezound with the following:

PhoneROM: Global_OTA_BLUE-v2.5
Baseband version: 2.23.10.0123r, 2.23.10.0124r
Build Number: 4.05.605.14
UNLOCKED
VIGOR PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
HBOOT-2.28.0000

I would like to update my HTC Rezound with ROM 4.4.3 KitKat...but maybe...in the future.

Thanks again for your help

TecMan

Last edited:
Reactions: acejavelin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Back up everything you need off of your SD. Internal and external, then run this ruu. http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/0...ull-ruu-build-4-03-605-2-for-the-htc-rezound/

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Try looking in the Q&A section for REVENTECHS downgrade then upgrade back to stock 4.0.3

Sent from my Rooted HTC M8
    Although its been a while, I think that there is a possibility of bricking if you don't have the right hboot and radio combo. There's a thread in here somewhere describing which work and which don't. Someone else chime in if I am incorrect here. I've just always done it the safe way and used the android police ruu

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Hi acejavelin:

Thanks again for your reply...really appreciate your help...questions:

1. What is the STOCK that you reference in your comment about GSM? I know the following:

rezound_AndroidPolice_4.03.605.2_PH98IMG.zip

rezound_AndroidPolice_3.14.605.5_PH98IMG.zip

rezound_AndroidPolice_3.14.605.12_PH98IMG

rezound_ics_androidpolice_3.11.605.22

2. The current version of recovery-ra-vigor-3.16-gnm.img.zip...question...I just need to flash it after flash the Stock ROM? current recovery is RA-VIGOR v.3.1.0-getitnowmarketing

Sorry for my questions but I really need to be sure about how to do the updates.

Thanks

TecMan

If you completely through the down/upgrade guide you will be current stock of 4.5.605.14.

Amon Ra is not recommended for anything post-ICS.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Hi acejavelin:

Thanks again for your reply...really appreciate your help...questions:

1. What is the STOCK that you reference in your comment about GSM? I know the following:

rezound_AndroidPolice_4.03.605.2_PH98IMG.zip

rezound_AndroidPolice_3.14.605.5_PH98IMG.zip

rezound_AndroidPolice_3.14.605.12_PH98IMG

rezound_ics_androidpolice_3.11.605.22

2. The current version of recovery-ra-vigor-3.16-gnm.img.zip...question...I just need to flash it after flash the Stock ROM? current recovery is RA-VIGOR v.3.1.0-getitnowmarketing

Sorry for my questions but I really need to be sure about how to do the updates.

Thanks

TecMan

please follow my downgrade upgrade guide posted in Q&A i have all the proper files hosted and android police has had some bad md5 mismatches in the past that can cause errors in the process...as well as the step by step instructions you are looking for bud