cant flash any rom

Search This thread

skeevydude

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 10, 2012
Hot Springs
Glad you got it to work. There are other great ROMs out there to use while we wait for the official KK ROM, if it ever comes.

The kernel source for the RAZR M KK OTA has been released and the dev team, dhacker in particular, have been merging it with the moto-msm8960-dt kernel. Us, as in Atrix HD users, will likely have custom KitKat with a 3.4 kernel before official KitKat with a 3.4 kernel. Huzzah.

Reactions: audit13

audit13

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
The kernel source for the RAZR M KK OTA has been released and the dev team, dhacker in particular, have been merging it with the moto-msm8960-dt kernel. Us, as in Atrix HD users, will likely have custom KitKat with a 3.4 kernel before official KitKat with a 3.4 kernel. Huzzah.

Sweet:fingers-crossed: I just got a locked AHD from a co-worker for a great price.

Reactions: dgross1123

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try flashing the bell stock ROM, then Philz, then a custom rom. I assume your phone boots with the stock ROM properly and you receive no errors when flashing a custom ROM.
    ok well im now back fully stock, rooted and, runnin philz recovery i couldnt get either bell or mexico one to work should i try to flash now

Yep, just boot into recovery and make nandroid backup saved to the external sd before you flash anything (you risk wiping it accidentally if stored to the internal sd). That way if anything goes wrong all you have to do is boot into recovery and restore your backup.
    ok so i still get noting tried to flash cm10 after full wipe and still only get to unlocked bootloader screen then the screen goes black does anyone have the jb ota update that works
    :(

Try flashing a CM11 ROM. I use Validus 5.1 on mine and it's great.
    ok so valdius worked wtf havent been able to flash for weeks thk u guys

Glad you got it to work. There are other great ROMs out there to use while we wait for the official KK ROM, if it ever comes.