[Q] Adding NFC to an existing ZeroLemon battery?

Search This thread

gksmith

Dec 23, 2010
I just got a replacement Note 2 that has a ZeroLemon battery. Is it possible to add NFC to the battery? I've seen a couple of messages from people indicating they were going to try something but no follow on information. Additionally, there is one review of the battery where the person indicated they stuck a round looking sticker on the batter for NFC.

I know ZeroLemon sells a NFC enabled battery - I'd just like to get my existing one working with NFC rather than buy a new battery.

Any advice or links?

fireishott

Apr 8, 2009
I just got a replacement Note 2 that has a ZeroLemon battery. Is it possible to add NFC to the battery? I've seen a couple of messages from people indicating they were going to try something but no follow on information. Additionally, there is one review of the battery where the person indicated they stuck a round looking sticker on the batter for NFC.

I know ZeroLemon sells a NFC enabled battery - I'd just like to get my existing one working with NFC rather than buy a new battery.

Any advice or links?

I don't have any pics of mine....but yes you can peel the nfc antenna from the stock batter cover and then use copper tape to make the connection on the phone and then to the receiver and tape it to the back of the battery

sent from a note 2 running some sort of rom