[Resolved] [Q] taktik 4.4 : Syncing google account and installing Google play

Search This thread

rusik3

Oct 4, 2012
Hi all, i have installed on my desire hd taktik 4.4 and i don't know how to sync account(people contacts) from google account.
Also i can't understand how to install google play apk, i am tried it, but after downloading and installing it opens and closes after it suddenly.. :confused:

Last edited:

amirTor

Jan 18, 2014
Hi all, i have installed on my desire hd taktik 4.4 and i don't know how to sync account(people contacts) from google account.
Also i can't understand how to install google play apk, i am tried it, but after downloading and installing it opens and closes after it suddenly.. :confused:

Besides flashing the rom, you also need to flash GAPPS package (shown in the first post, under rom's link). That will install all needed google's components

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: rusik3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Besides flashing the rom, you also need to flash GAPPS package (shown in the first post, under rom's link). That will install all needed google's components

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk