Slow motion video editior

Search This thread

eijnaix

Mar 25, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Anyone knows of a good slow MO video editor that allows you to slow MO your recorded video?

Tested a lot from playstore but mostly are mediocre....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

erikalin

Sep 4, 2012
Twin Cities, Mini Soda USA
Anyone knows of a good slow MO video editor that allows you to slow MO your recorded video?

Get better help if posting in the right place. Ask questions in Questions forums. This is (1) not about the HTC One M8 and (2) not a theme or app.
Edit: Thread moved.

Last edited:

luigi311

Feb 18, 2011

Most apps are going to perform poorly because of the way slow-mo actually works. There is a option on the video settinggns that records in slomotion and this is the ideal way of creating a slow motion video as it records more fames per second so u won't get all the chops you get when u try to slow-mo a regular video that is recorded with lower frames per second.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

eijnaix

Mar 25, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Most apps are going to perform poorly because of the way slow-mo actually works. There is a option on the video settinggns that records in slomotion and this is the ideal way of creating a slow motion video as it records more fames per second so u won't get all the chops you get when u try to slow-mo a regular video that is recorded with lower frames per second.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

thanks for the reply...i'm trying to work on some of my kids video on the move that i record in the past. so yeah...i guess working on a desktop is still the only option.