[Q] I can't boot,can't enter to download mode...

Search This thread

barsza

Nov 18, 2012
I got a Mega LTE. Two weeks ago I installed the new 4.4 android(by Samsung). Now it's "died". One I try to boot the phone it wants me to enter the lock screen password or the pin(the phone changed to portugal),but not at the lock screen(after the samsung logo).When I try to enter to the download mode,it's just turns on the backlight. So now I got a phone what I can't boot and can't reinstall. I tried to enter to fastboot mode and theese stuffs..but...Any idea?

Sorry for my bad English!

corrystile

Jun 26, 2014
I got a Mega LTE. Two weeks ago I installed the new 4.4 android(by Samsung). Now it's "died". One I try to boot the phone it wants me to enter the lock screen password or the pin(the phone changed to portugal),but not at the lock screen(after the samsung logo).When I try to enter to the download mode,it's just turns on the backlight. So now I got a phone what I can't boot and can't reinstall. I tried to enter to fastboot mode and theese stuffs..but...Any idea?

Sorry for my bad English!

Happened to me too.
Don't worry, new kitkat roms for mega 9205 don't have Boot logo or download mode screen.
Just press volume - when booting up the telephone and then when it has the black screen push the + button. You can't see the download screen but if you put in your pc and open odin it will find it correctly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you can't get to download mode or recovery then take it back under warranty.