[Q] Use a URL for live wallpaper?

Search This thread

sanjsrik

So, I want to use this URL for my live wallpaper on my Note 3:

http://earth.nullschool.net/

It's the weather in real-time of the earth.

Is there any way to use this (I know, if I don't have an internet connection such as going underground on the subway, i'll lose the image), but once I regain internet connection, it should reconnect. Anyone know of an app or a way to do it on the Note 3?

Thanks in advance.

willcor

Oct 2, 2008

Is there any way to use this (I know, if I don't have an internet connection such as going underground on the subway, i'll lose the image), but once I regain internet connection, it should reconnect. Anyone know of an app or a way to do it on the Note 3?

Thanks in advance.

hi ,
i cannot answer you with above ,but i can point you to a close " 2nd option" ??
i would also call it " basic" real weather options and easier to manage ?
i have been using it for a period of time and its a good option, it has live wallpaper option ,and its battery friendly and you could use it offline .!
(it has settings for temp, precipitation,clouds wind etc.)
however
one thing i would like to ask with your " url live wallpaper " idea ...? is that not going to drain your battery ?,
consider, been connected whole time to internet ..losing internet,regaining internet ?
what if another app/game ( on phone ) starts using data connection etc ..??
If you are interested ,you can take a look on Play store name of app ..MeteoEarth
( unfortnately it a paid app , therefore i wont post link ,sorry )
see screenshots attached
good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: sanjsrik

sanjsrik

hi ,
i have been using it for a period of time and its a good option, it has live wallpaper option ,and its battery friendly and you could use it offline .!
however
one thing i would like to ask with your " url live wallpaper " idea ...? is that not going to drain your battery ?,
consider, been connected whole time to internet ..losing internet,regaining internet ?
If you are interested ,you can take a look on Play store name of app ..MeteoEarth
see screenshots attached
good luck

Considering that on touchwiz there's about 15 other things already draining my battery one more thing won't matter. Your option is okay, I just want to know if it's possible to use a URL for a live wallpaper?

Thank you for the advice, just not what I want.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks in advance.

hi ,
    however
    see screenshots attached
    good luck